[Investigating] Push notifications (Alerts) on Android Missing

Just got a pet notification ,but no pet rescue active and yes i checked within 1 hr of the notification.

Even played a pvp battle to see if that made it reset. Did not change anything .
Still no tribute notifications

Yeah, mine just started burping up old notifications too.

1 Like

I just received several notifications from yesterday’s events. Seems to coincide with the daily / weekly reset.

Got this after reset . Anyone else get any yet?

2 Likes

Yeah mine are back again now too, although I got all my missing ones from yesterday at just after 7am…one after another :joy:

Yes, notifications seem to be working again after the daily / weekly reset. As Hawx mentioned, a bunch of notifications appeared at once, now back to normal. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hey all,

I let the team know about this over the weekend, while glad it appears to have clicked back on I’ll follow this up with the team further today.

4 Likes

@Jeto notifications have stopped again on android

1 Like

Yep it’s broken again
Android 11
No notifications since … roughly 12 hours ago

1 Like

Is the company in charge of notifications only being paid for week days? Seems odd that this keeps happening on the weekends when no one at IP2 is around to help @Kafka.

Mine stopped 4 hours ago also.

Oddly, no issues here (Android)
:thinking: :sweat_smile: :vulcan_salute:

And now working again for the moment

1 Like

The title should be edited to read (Resolved - most of the time)

2 Likes

Still seems to be working fine for me (Samsung Galaxy S9+)

Mine came back 6 hours ago but only for an hour. (Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra)

Off again here as well. Probably not a device thing but a server one instead. Explains why some are losing the service but not others.

2 Likes

Is it a country based thing?

I’m in the UK.

It’s definitely on and off right now. Randomly get notification at one hour, next couple of hours nothing, next time get notification etc.
(I just set a reminder on my phone for 60 minutes later so I don’t miss tributes, lol)

I’m in Canada, if that makes a difference

iPhone notifications not working for me. (iPhone 11 Pro)
I tried to reset iPhone notification & game alert and all kind of things to get it to work but not fixed.