[Investigating] Push notifications (Alerts) on Android Missing

@Jeto is there any update to this issue yet?

Hey all,

The fix for this is coming out within the next day or so, if not sooner! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thanks Jeto

1 Like

Fixed for me.

1 Like

Fixed thank you

I’m still not receiving the notifications… shd we restart the game or reinstall ?

Did you update the game? The patch was released yesterday, requires a game update. That’s all it took to fix things for me.

1 Like

Hi Jeto,

I can confirm that after updating the game yesterday,I’ve started receiving the notifications on my S22 ultra.

Thanks,

1 Like

Yeah!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

Push notifications aren’t working again, at least for me and some of my guildmates (Honor 9x, Samsung s21, Redmi note 8 pro, Poco x3 pro)
I, personally, haven’t received a single notification for about 6 hours. Tried to restart my mobile, and to turn notifications off and on again, it didn’t help.
P.S. I updated the game a few days ago.

4 Likes

@Jeto
The notifications stopped working again sometime in last 12-16 hours. (Most likely at daily reset if I had to guess.)
Samsung Galaxy S21+

1 Like

@Jeto I also have to report the notifications have stopped again within the last day( last notification was 19 hours ago according to my settings in phone). Samsung 21+ phone with all game and system updates current

1 Like

I Can confirm I have not received notidications from tributes and pet rescues triggered by my guild the past hours.

Same here. Woke up with no notifications and nothing in the last 3 hours either. Google Pixel 6 Pro. Android 12

Me too. No notifications since I woke up this morning. (the last 10 hours or so)

Note: I was using Android 12 during the first wave of notification problems. I rolled back to Android 11 a few days before the fix was released. Never had any issues on Android 11 until today.

1 Like

Me too; no notifications since early this morning, and they were always working fine until then, including across the various updates. Android 10 on an Honor I-forget-the-model-name.

Same no notifications today . Samsung s10e

Screenshot_20220612-224232

Any other info yall need?

I’m also experiencing this issue now. Last notification for me was about 20 hours ago.

Device: iPhone XR

Gems: 6.3.0r34933

I have checked my settings, all looks normal. Any other troubleshooting you need me to do?

I was coming here to see if anyone else had the same issue. Notifications worked after the hot fix for a couple of days but have now stopped again. Tried turning off and on again in both app and phone settings. I’m running Android 12 on a Pixel 4a

I just got some pet notifications altogether.
There was the ones my guild caught today (sunday)

1 Like