[Investigating] No Defense score added to GW

Two of our members were also affected by this.
High Heavens

This is something that is if NOT fixed properly will turn a LOT of players away.

The Devs need to tread carefully and fix this. A lot of the end gamers only still play due to Guild Wars. It’s bad enough anytime they have a major update they do it during Guild Wars week (we have our own conspiracies as to why
 but logic would say these are events that require the least amount of gems to spend
 so they don’t care about doing things that impeded it’s game play) and we have to suffer through those updates/bugs. The doom skull bug has still not been fixed properly.

A lot of end game players are still playing because of Guild Wars. It is the only true PVP aspect of the game. It’s really the only event (outside of faction runs) that takes logic/skill. If scoring is not corrected (as shown right now some mobile players don’t experience this bug, but laptop players do - this is relevant as the Majority of high end players stream - something to be said again that Guild Wars is the only event that brings the guild together to stream) then I’m afraid players will walk.

We stick around despite poor updates, an OBVIOUS pay to win agenda, a lack of bug fixing, and an obvious undertone from the Devs that they don’t daily play their game like their players do
 if Guild Wars is not attended to/fixed properly
 then it may be the breaking point for an already fickle community.

Please understand the urgency of fixing this.

23 Likes

Je suis d’accord avec l’avis gĂ©nĂ©ral, vous devez indemniser les joueurs qui ont montĂ© leurs sentinelles selon les gemmes dĂ©pensĂ©es et en plus vous devez annuler la guerre des guildes car je prends mon exemple, je suis parangon mes dĂ©fenses sont niveau 19000. Je subis ce bug. Vous allez permettre que n’importe quel joueur moins bien classĂ© devienne parangon et me passe devant et moi je termine simple soldat et donc vous faussez la prochaine guerre des guildes. Prenez vos responsabilitĂ©s et cessez de penser Ă  faire du fric.:angry::angry:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m sorry for suggesting it. I feel terrible :frowning: We are clutching at straws for any hope or ideas.
Hopefully Devs give us an update later.

You should not feel sorry, any idea, suggestion or hint for the possible reason is more than welcome.

What feels terrible is the silence of the devs AND the “support humans”. It is like they have disappeared completely with such a terrible issue still out of control.

8 Likes

If the problem can not be fix by Friday (aussie time) then why not just take away all defensive bonus b/c the problem is the minus 2k points per day for some players. Just remove them for this mth only and go from there. This way you devs have time for a fix and gw goes on , ofc you would need to eliminate the bonuses from the players that where not effected by the bug. But it sure beats canceling gw for Nov like some players have already suggested in this area for Nov. I can not take credit for that Idea it was suggested by one of my mentors / guildmate in my guild.

2 Likes

This is the worst possible game mode that can break and them not respond.

The whole point of building your account up (kingdom power) is to have the best stats possible for Guild Wars. Guild Wars is why I continue to play this game. The fact that they are silent on the matter is deeply concerning
 and also shares the undertone that they are completely out of touch with their game/player database

11 Likes

Dear devs/moderators. Please just give us a sign of life that you’re looking into this. Why the silence? You’re really pissing off the GW players if you haven’t noticed that already.
This needs fixing asap!
Messing up GW to me is the worst case scenario. It’s like shutting down banks during salary week. Get real!

6 Likes

i wonder if the bug occurs with playing prior days. does anyone have info about it? maybe we’ll can safely play all except final day. better than nothing

For what it’s worth, I played the previous 3 days today and day 1 and 3 scored correctly, day 2 got messed up.

thanks. one more guess (mentioned by someone before), but it’s harder to check. the idea is the following:

1. guild A plays vs guild B
  2. player of A occurs a bug
  3. he asks the players of guild B, if anyone played vs him, which def team they met

maybe server randomly sets wrong def team (even if that player wasn’t attacked)
i remember to wonder why paragon of the wednesday had green def team in the red day

Houston Houston 
 Shuttle is out of control 
 Are you alive ?

Same here, 2000 points short

I was hit by bug on yellow day myself. ! Sorry no ss of my results screen but it did show 0/0 before my first fight .

If the devs need the ss of the actual teams used I’ll gladly send those in a dm .

1 Like

I’m also joining the list for incorrect score/defence score not added.

almost lunch time on the 2nd work day of this GWs disaster. it would be respectful to the community if they could get any sort of response. “we dont know, we are working on it” “potential fix being worked on” “wont fix for this week” - any communication is better than none.

19 Likes

Yep, just let us know if we have to move on and live with it, or if there is a possibility of sorting this out.
That ain’t hard to do, does it?

5 Likes

Thanks forever. But I had mentioned that as a part of data collection.

You really don’t care, do you? We’re not even worth a simple statement.

@Kafka @Jeto @OminousGMan

Why do we have to beg for simple acknowledgement of this major issue?

@Sirrian Is this how you meant it to go?

I’m usually not one to hound people but we already lost two players this week, and our sister guild lost one.

I need to be able to tell them something.

So
 How about giving us anything to work with?

9 Likes

Hey I have been investigating this issue this morning, and just finished up so came here to reply, just needed 10 minutes more to get here.

The development team is investigating this issue now, we have been looking into Guild Wars as a priority since yesterday.

I am about to make a known issue article which I will keep updated with any developments on the issue.

I just wanted to check here first to make sure the threads had been marked as investigating.

4 Likes