[Investigating] No Defense score added to GW

I had no issues. A couple of guildmates received full points on day 3 too.

I agree with Cairnso here, the 2000 bonus score is always awarded with the first own battle. You can do the battle 1 minute after reset and will receive the bonus (or should receive it, nowadays
). And if you are in lower ranks, it is rather common, that no one attacks you for the whole day, still you get the bonus awarded with your first fight.

I would expect the start of the new day (the Krystara day) as the check point, when the defense is frozen. Until one minute before reset, you can still do changes, with reset the team is fixed and can®t be changed anymore. The first own fight is just the first “opportunity” for the game to add the 2000 to the score for the day.

What physical day it is in reality should not have any effect on your defenses anyway.

People commonly wait until the weekend to play all their fights, they always have their defenses scored normally. The game is doing the checks on what defenses are assigned for what days.
The reset is only for unlocking the next day.

I wonder if the bug is tied to battle crasher- I did my GW battles quite late in the day and I’d done everything else by then. No bug for my score.

Nah, I didn’t get hit by the bug, and GW was the second thing I did yesterday (only completed the Pet Battle before, so had not seen a single Battlecrasher yet).

(also, hey Storm! Long time no see! Glad to see you’re still around)

1 Like

Touché également par les deux bugs, celui du score du jour et celui du score de demain

Gdg faite sur mobile android à 10h00 ce matin, heure française.

I just did my first battle for today. Same parameters as yesterday, I finished adventure board and dungeons, nothing else before guild wars. Today I got the correct score including the 2000 bonus.

Only difference is of course the local time, today it was about 6 hours earlier compared to yesterday. Apart from that, the issue still seems to be absolutely random from my point of view :thinking:

3 members of my guild reported not getting points from their defense teams yesterday.
Today I didn’t get my defense team points :scream:

I too join the not-so-merry party of no defense points today. Yesterday i got the 2000 points, but my guild had at least 3 players missing points. Possibly even up to 8 guildies suffered from this bug.

The bug was probably there on Tuesday too, but because everyones defenses are “fresh” that day it didnt show up. I have 2 hypothesis about this. Either the game copies some days defenses for some players. Or the battlechasher pops up to defenses and we just dont see it. And that messes up the defense score.

Edit: Steam player here and i had collected 6 crowns today

At this point if the issue isn’t resolved and points adjusted by today the devs should just cancel this GW week

5 Likes

The silence of the developers is killing.
Absolute indifference to the problems of the players.

8 Likes

hey dev bosses, don’t be so greedy, hire some more devs, testers and at least one active feedback manager
or our whinning wrath will be really terrible

2 Likes

I don’t care much about GW, just saw that I didn’t get 2k+ points for my first fight yesterday. Waited for the 0/0 appearing today:

And didn’t get the 2k defense bonus on my first fight:

Different times on fights. Did mine a few minutes ago today. Yesterday it was about 9:00 pm CET.
Got the points on Tuesday though. Time was roughly 6:00-9:00 pm CET.

Did AB and Dungeon before GW today. Can’t remember what I did Wed and Tue before GW. Battlecrasher is the last thing I do daily.

forgot Defenses:

1 Like

Awesome testing mate :+1:

This is the closest thing we have found to a link and a workaround then.
Will obviously require some more testing and consideration.

Never mind, still random :frowning:

To reiterate the possible workaround (Credit to @Fourdottwoone ):

• Enter Guild Wars screen - Check results page - Find your name

• If you see a 0/0 where you haven’t done any battles that day, quit out of the Guild Wars screen and repeat step 1.

• When you are in results page with your own name with no 0/0. Proceed to the Attack page and proceed with battle. Your score should be OK.

• If anything is found wrong with this process please report back here ASAP so I can delete this.

Thanks a lot @Fourdottwoone for the suggestion and @Tinky for the testing. I forwarded this procedure to my guild and I will report the results during the following days.

This is ridiculous. I just lost my defense battle bonus. WHY IS IT ALWAYS IN THE PLAYER TO GO TO THE FORUMS TO FIND THE “CORRECT” WAY TO PLAY THIS BROKEN GAME???

Lost points mean a lot to our guild. We are in the 1st bracket. So, I hope devs will do something with this situation.

3 Likes

We are in the same boat as you. What disappoint me the most is the total absence of response by devs.
Just a little answer would have been more than welcome.
We will wait until tomorrow, but the frustration is really growing up

2 Likes

Just wanted to add my name to the list as well. I experienced the visual 0/0 bug on the first day of GW. Today I experienced the defense score bug where my 2,000 points were not applied to my score. I can add photos of each of the above if needed.

That did not work for one of my guild Mmtes.
Even with no 0/0 visible he experienced the bug and did not get the defense bonus