[Investigating] No Defense score added to GW

OK guys, you are missing 2k points… peanuts, calm down… our guild is missing 123mio points:

6 Likes

Same here on steam/win10…plz fix this quick!!!

NO GW UNTIL IT’S FIXED!

2 Likes

Okay, repeatedly opened Guild Wars → Results, sometimes “0/0” got shown, sometimes not, entirely random as far as I can tell. Restarted the game, went directly to Guild Wars → Results, no “0/0”, directly switched to Attack and played my first red GW battle, full bonus got credited. Probably just coincidence, feels like a ritual I’ll follow the next days though.

1 Like

Same Problem… No Points for the defence.

yesterday i had a 5/0 but second day showed up and the second day was still 12 hrs away s, game showed 0/0 for second day,

I am holding back my guild in doing battles till this gets resolve in gw . We are in bracket 1 and any bracket should not have to go thru these bugs all the time, btw i’m on a pc , plus others in my guild reported same thing

1 Like

Totally agree with you.
It’s the oldest event, probably the easiest one to manage, but still we are constantly fighting bugs.
I don’t want to stay because an other guild has more occurence than us. But also don’t want to go down because of it.

2 Likes

I’m in bracket 1 & our guild is holding off on GW till we hear something from the devs… or Friday, since that will mean it won’t be fixed.
I really hope it does’nt come to that.
At least 3 other guilds in bracket 1 are postponing as well.

6 Likes

Yep. I’m in Br1 too and we are postponing all our fights. Hoping this will be corrected b4 friday, because all GW fights during the WE is a bit ‘no life’

2 Likes

The biggest problem is : where are the devs ? not a sign of life, nothing, just disrespect and silence …

Australia just woke up. They will message us shortly I suspect

2 Likes

Me and CyberZ are from Kcv and we are waiting too

1 Like

some of my guild mates were hit as well, should we file a zendesk ticket instead?

1 Like

My guild leader has done one for our guild.

Always file a ticket when you are hit by a bug

It’s a worldwide game. There must be CMs (or even a developper) to cover entire days and interact with community . We are customers like australian’s ones and we deserve the same service. Don’t you think so ?

1 Like

there is no community manager in gow at this time

Good evening, because to us in Table 2 there are many of us who have been harmed by this issue. If they fix it before the end of wars it is a comparative grievance. It should continue like this until they conclude

Do we have anymore people willing to test this? So far 100% success rate with 1 participant :sweat_smile:

i rebooted my game and red day 0/0 went off but rebooted again and its there again by seeing this multiple times , i think its too much of a gamble for players to test it. The devs should do the testing anyway

The -2k points has nothing to do with the 0/0, one is some visual glitch , the other is a real problem, did the devs got their morning coffee yet?
Also there is no ritual how to guarantee a success, if you feel lucky roll the dice, if don’t hold.

5 Likes