[Investigating] No Defense score added to GW

Happened in ToO as well (Bracket 3) we are holding off on battles until this gets fixed. Hopefully scores will be corrected.

@Kafka

@Kafka @OminousGMan @Jeto will you fix it? When? If you don’t fix it, then stop the gw or compensate the lost points to the players.

5 Likes

Same in my guild. And no dev’s reactions… GG

2 guys from our guild got it. We are Br1, every points counts!!
This better get fix and points be awarded

1 Like

GW has had many scoring issues in the past, points were never compensated. The official stance is that while individual rewards might have been lost, another guild has gained them instead. Since this balances out there’s no need to compensate.

5 Likes

happened to me too, good job! :love_you_gesture:

I hope, devs’ salaries are calculated the same way)))

10 Likes

Just to add another opinion to the mix, same here with our guild. About 1/3rd of people who would have 9k+ scores actually got 7k scores, as if the defence bonus was not applied.
Defence all set up fine and showing “current bonus points from using 8 different troops: 4,000”

Just one thing in the back of my mind … does every bracket have different colours for different days? Ie for my bracket it was brown yesterday, red today, but I see Sinnycool is playing live on YouTube and it was purple for him yesterday, and brown today.

Has that always been the case?

Edit: PC/Steam by the way.

Im fine if they will say this bug will be not correct for sunday. It is ok because like I can have this bug, the other have the bug too. But the dev should warn and give presence. It is his job, I dont think it is so hard give a good or a bad news. If they will warn the people could be organizze his matches. So what do we do? Play because probably they will not solve the bug, or wait for a hope and have all matches to play for sunday?

2 Likes

Sinnycool plays on a console (PS I think).

Consoles have different colour days to PC/Mobile.

1 Like

Reckoning this is platform dependent. In my guild everyone online who has played PC/Steam has got 7K or so, everyone on mobile has got 9K or so.

Thanks for that. Appreciated. :beers:

My guildmade, who plays on mobile, has encountered this bug. So, I guess, it does not depend on a platform.

2 Likes

OK, ty, based on a small sample on my part. Scratch that theory then!

Use a Kindle fire OS verified by 3 mates so far… could be a workaround or just coincidence but I asked them the relavant questions about their defensive traffic and paragon defeat so it looks promising. I can only test tomorrow…

pc/mobile, did GW on mobile and got off color scoring while using an on color team. Extra frustrating becuase I had a good run on my 5 fights today.

1 Like

7377 for a 5/0 day makes Jeff a sad boy.

2 Likes

Edited original post to include this, Sorry to hear that Jeff :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Same here, on android

Same problem here and other guild members 2. Platform pc, steam, win 10

1 Like