[Investigating] No Defense score added to GW

I am on Android… i assume this happens on steam as well?
Anyone with PC experiencing the issue?

Same happened to me. I’m on Android. Another guild member on PC faced the same problem: 2k defense points are missing from todays GW score although all requirements are met. Some other guild members actually got their defense points which is strange.

yes windows / steam with me

Такая же хрень

А 2 000 очков не приплюсовали к результатам.

Такие пироги

I noticed that i now have a 0/0 for tomorrow in the results tab.
(5/0 5/0 0/0 - - - )
I did not have that yesterday, but encountered the bug today.

Ник Сосиська.Ну и что теперь?

Anyone affected that is not on PC/Mobile?

So far it looks localised to one platform? Not much help for us but might help devs fix it quicker to narrow the issue down.

Same problem in our Guild. 2k points missing, me and my teammate. Platform Mobile

Other wild guess (as the only changes done last days was nexus/battle crashers)

My battle crasher counter is now 1/5 and 8/50 and should be maximum possible of 0/5 and 8/50
yesterday i finished the day with 2/5 and 6/50 - maybe i somehow managed to “internally advance by a day” because of this counter?

Did you notice something similar?

I have no clue why i have this number ( bought one extra for 100 gems and got a refund - but the game kept the progress).

Hope we get some kind of explanation soon . We are having people holding off on playing . In the past points were not fixed regardless so not wanting to chance it . Anything we can provide the devs with to help please let us know .

2 Likes

Not that I noticed, no. And I check results frequently out of curiosity.

We’ve had people playing since reset, have wins and no wins on defense, and play in ALL KINDS of brackets and whatnot. We see no pattern in those that get the points and those that don’t. Some of us are now waiting to do our fights. Hopefully it gets resolved soon. Just want to get these darn fights done and out of the way. lol

Some more guessing:

• 0/0 getting displayed is new, there’s a good chance it might be somehow involved in this.
  • 0/0 seems to pop up rather arbitrarily, it can go away, it can show up again.

Data collection:

• Anybody who has 0/0 displayed, is it still there right after closing and restarting the game?
  • Anybody who doesn’t have 0/0 displayed, is there any specific trigger that might cause it to show up (e.g. being attacked in PvP, fighting a battlecrasher, collecting tributes)?

The 0/0 goes away even without restat of the game, have not found a trigger yet

1 Like

0/0 just disappears and reappears randomly as I go to results screen and come back to main map and go back to results etc. without doing anything else.

2 Likes

That happened to me and two other Guild Members today, I hope they can get that fixed, not certain that is happening to other members as well,

Happening in our guild as well. Please fix this asap and award all missing points

I also experienced this today. My defense teams screen shows that I should have 4000 bonus for 8 unique troops so far, but today’s first game score was missing the 2000 points for the bonus defense.