[Investigating] Incorrect GW Scores

Hi @Saltypatra, its a new week! Any new info?

9 Likes

Hi @Saltypatra just a reminder, there are several guilds that are awaiting rewards, Rank corrections, and Bracket corrections.

7 Likes

Hope all is well with the support team. If you need more info just let us know :innocent:

6 Likes

Hi @Saltypatra, do you think we will be able to get rewards and rank corrections for those guilds that deserve it before GWs starts?

8 Likes

@Saltypatra i think we are halfway to our next GWs now.

3 Likes

Is there something we can do this wars to better help yall find this bug? Record our fights, specific ss needed, certain troops or certain days to watch on ? If we can help just tell us :innocent:

1 Like

I can confirm that this is still being looked into.

It’s a complex and difficult to pull apart issue that requires the attention of a few developers. Unfortunately this means that there isn’t going to be a quick fix.

We currently don’t have an ETA for said fix, and we are still looking into this when we can.

4 Likes

thanks for the update on a fix Salty. How about the rewards and ranking corrections? as this is something that could be done without a fix ide hope :pray:

2 Likes

No update. From what I can gather we want to implement a fix first.

1 Like

well… im not gana lie, that is quite disappointing given that you just told us the fix had no ETA…
this seems pretty far out of the norm with how bugs that result in false rewards have been handled in the past.
Thanks for the response, that is a step in the right direction.

8 Likes

Looks like we got affected as well. The higher score is the one we should actually have.
All players did their battles and the “27-rule” would add up to the 221.259. I’m not impressed.

grafik

1 Like

Usually there is a delay in the leaderboard updating, if you give it like 30min it should be updated if no bug.

1 Like

They mentioned they already waited 30 minutes and nothing had changed when asking about this on GoW Alliance discord.

unfortunately, its not new info. we all know there is a bug. Salty has said that they don’t plan to compensate anyone until they fix it, and have no ETA on a fix… :unamused:

its yet another layer of RNG to GWs … you need to defeat your opponents by at least 3K points or you could randomly lose.

6 Likes

Day 3 and we have a bugged score, costing us ~3.2k for that 1 alone.

Will keep updated during the week, and do a big 1 again next week.

5 Likes

Same problem na rasslabone. Brown day small ~ 1512 scores. May be DEVs check by hand scores and not ignore this problem every GW.

3 Likes

You can likely avoid the issue by never having guild members play their battles in parallel. Takes a huge amount of coordination though.

Nope. He was only person doing his fights. No one else done fights for about an hour after

1 Like

Hello, I’m in the kcvkcv guild and we have a problem: we’re 6k points short of the score we did.

Can you update it before the reset. Thank you
My nickname is lulukilleur!!!

I’m in the same guild as Lulu (kcvkcv). It seems us too that our points total is way off the sum of the 6 day. 6k+!
And since the first few guilds are very close, those points means a lot :wink:
Thanks for checking this out