Invasion Weekend: Fey

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/invasion-weekend-fey-2/

Returning Invasion Troop: Old Man Oakroot Old Man Oakroot has returned to lead the Fey during this weekend’s Invasion. You can get him from the Event shop during this event. New Weapon: Eruption of Roses This weekend it will be available in both the Event shop, and in the Soulforge. Please note that some of…

I havea really simple request related to invasions and their announcements. I find it incredibly annoying that the announcements NEVER have the correct kingdom icon displayed with the character related to the event team class. In the case of this occurence of Invasion we see old man oak root and the vulpacea kingdom icon. Because it is a new kingdom, and obtaining characters for that kingdom is important (there are 4 that are unavailable still if players did not pay for the kingdom pass and complete the grind that kingdom passes are), seeing that kingdoms icon is misleading. I know that i was hoping for another new vulpacea character to use and get the kingdom leveled up more still.
The request: put enough effort into crafting the announcements that the character and kingdoms match.

1 Like

It happens every Raid Boss weekend, too – the troop and Kingdom icon are correct but the text is wrong.

Meanwhile, Switch is having a Gnome Vault event this weekend (I’ve been saving my GAP verses for just this occasion).

Yet another example of a LACK of effort on the part of the dev team. Minimal, and simple, effort required and yet it persists as a constant reminder that they apparently do not CARE to put forth any real effort.

My concern level for paying for things is reflected by, and matches, such lack of care and effort.

1 Like