Information about bans

Let’s see, first they say they cannot have vaults during kingdom passes, making them rarer so maybe the next step would be 2 consecutive kingdom passes and no vault, and then 3 consecutive kingdom passes to the point that vault event will became rarer then tower of doom or even not existent.

@Kafka

I’m confused…why was the vault event moved from Feb 17th to Feb 10th??

Moving the event a week earlier changes nothing about the assertion that we can still expect 3 events over the coming months when only 2 were originally scheduled.

Moving the event a week earlier doesn’t appear to be “making room” for another event…you’ve just filled the space with and arena event.

Moving the event a week earlier doesn’t prevent fatigue from too many events at once because it appears that we now have a conflict with the incoming Bounty event scheduled the same weekend. A conflict that didn’t exist before. (So really you’ve just made it worse)

If our promised “extra” vault is still to come at some later date I just don’t understand the benefit of moving this one at all.

4 Likes

I keep being told I’m getting an ‘extra’ Vault event, but I ‘feel’ I’m only getting an extra Arena event.

Please stop offering to shake my hand and then slap me in the face.

13 Likes

This is exactly how it feels. No matter how much explanation is given, I don’t see why this pest of a thing known as Arena just couldn’t be left out and just put Vault instead within the timeline that allows flexibility. I don’t know, maybe I don’t make any sense. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Vault hurts the economy so it’s being phased out. But to not make us angry by straight removing it from schedule they use kingdom pass as an excuse to do it. Mystery solved.
I am not blaming kafka. She is not the decision maker but merely a message bearer. She can’t decide on anything.

3 Likes

You can just ban all players for lifetime, there is no difference at all, no compensation and even worse. It was fun game but become something that make me upset. You’re ruins your game in your own hands. Bye

2 Likes

I think this is the problem

7 Likes

You forgot the IP2/505 community hand which bends the index finger of the right picture and flips the hand upside down.

2 Likes

We will be moving the Vault event that was originally scheduled for Feb 17th

2 Likes

@Kafka

Please pass this feedback on to your boss. there are a lot of old friends simply deleting their accounts or abandoning the game because they don’t trust you anymore. they are mistakes and excuses one after another. NO MORE TO ACCEPT! either you rethink this new change or the game will simply go bankrupt. it is no longer a very famous game, DO YOU WANT TO LOSE EVEN THE LITTLE YOU HAVE?. I’m not blaming you, but please pass this dissatisfaction on to someone higher up or unfortunately we will be leaving the game.

2 Likes

Just a reminder of a couple things.

Statistically, only a tiny fraction of the userbase is ever going know the forum exists, much less post on it, much less carry enough weight to move the needle on any kind of decision making. Do they want to lose players? No. Are they going to lose players? Absolutely. Is screaming from the rooftops “I’M GOING TO TAKE MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE” going to matter? No. It’s noise that is never going to reach the levels of the organization you want.

I was always far more concerned with the customer base that left without saying a word than the ones who left kicking and screaming. Because while the frustrations are absolutely totally valid, it’s going to get dismissed out of hand as just another complaint. If one person screams their way out the door and 2 more join, they gained a customer. If one person screams their way out the door and 49 others leave without saying a word, they care about losing 50, not how 1 of those left.

We should be pushing for open and honest communication. Forget the game. That’s good customer service and would be appropriate in literally any industry. The more theatrics, the more the valid complaints can be waved away amongst all the other noise.

9 Likes

In my opinion, the forums matter more than might be immediately apparent. Almost everyone here is not just a paying customer, they’re also part of a guild and often a much larger alliance of guilds.

If I had to guess, I’d say 3/4 of our 120 players (super casual to hardcore) do ‘read’ the forums by virtue of someone else posting important bits from the forums on our Discord; usually several times per week.

“Here’s how to avoid that returning bug.”
“Here’s Eva Braun’s explanation why you can’t have nice things.”

I also believe someone interested enough in the game to consider spending money on it, is much, much more likely to join a guild where they’ll be exposed to the forums because they’re going to socalise with someone who actively does read/write there.

Anyway. Player numbers have been dropping for almost 36 months straight now (as far as we can tell from public data) and they seem bent on the “Ivory Tower” approach.

15 Likes

Oh no, sorry. I was being unclear.

I meant they should change the event so we’re only required to find 6 per day. And they should make it so battle crashers don’t get harder to find.

We’re an alliance of 12 guilds.

While only a few of us post here, whatever gets posted will be brought up on our discord and will be discussed there.

We also have friends on our server.

That’s several hundred people who get the information but aren’t here. And we’re only one server.

It’s not understandable, BTW, that there’s no official discord for gems. It seems like every newer game I tried has a discord and manages to reach more people directly than this forum does.

The whole CX operation is stuck somewhere in the past.

5 Likes

Geez…won’t run them during a kingdom pass, but promises that another is coming during a kingdom pass…how stupid are we to this company. Like slobbering on a crayon stupid to believe that we will actually get that vault weekend, or that the real reason for future delays will be a kingdom pass.

4 Likes

As hard as it may be to imagine, but I’d say, if they started going on that chat site, communications will only become much worse, both in the chat and everywhere else. The only thing, that would still happen, are occassional announcements, maybe even autoscheduled months in advance.
Around here, moderators are at least required to read every post, whether they react to it or not, while Discord allows for pure autopilot and leaves moderation of the worst offenses to the platform.

Also, trend sites change. A few years ago, you would have spoken about a Facebook user group instead. Two, three years from now, everybody may be flogging somewhere completely else. A dedicated forum is a much more static place, and does not make you as outdated as, let’s say, a Myspace page would.

And by the way, I’d like to have something, that I can leave running in the background, which is not an issue with my browser, but a ressource hog like Discord would be really discouraging (even if I got it working).

Whatever, don’t like what I’ve seen of Discord so far, never made it a secret.

Jerry/Jerog - happy IRC user

That’s a good point :joy:

2 Likes

Would be equally easy to ignore us on discord :slight_smile:
…But they would officially provide a platform with possibly more reach after a short while compared to this little forum due to convenience. 90%+ of the “active” guilds/players use discord, so joining an additional+official discord server would be much easier for all those players, which would possibly only lead to the “devs” not regularly logging in to ignore us there too.

The big problem on the whole communication is that “the players” don’t have anybody to bring urgent matters to directly. They introduced @Bramble who’s been absent since. Just my type of humour. Even if we had such a person we’d possibly need some other workers to “care” about players opinions and/or “what we want”.
There’s definitely much idiotic complaints or ideas posted in this forum. But you could easily do a moderated monthly discussion session on discord - or even do polls on the forum to assess importance of certain topics/ideas. But that seemingly is unwanted.
Whether due to incompetence or disinterest or whatever reason.
In my opinion a satisfied playerbase would be growing again because a few years ago I brought a few players to this game, but since around two years at least I can’t recommend this game simply due to the moderation/devs. I’m not quite at the point to quit myself because of guildmates and some fun events like vault. As a new player without guidance, I really don’t know how those people survive and keep their fun. A satisfied playerbase would also most likely be more willing to spend “fair amounts” of money on certain “events”. But the “pricing” ingame is a greed… sorry, I meant… topic for itself.

1 Like

Could someone be so kind to create a poll “Remove Arena Event COMPLETELY” with possible answers “Yes” and “No”?

Thank you.

7 Likes

Maybe @Bramble already left the building :laughing:

If you have a customer service, at least use it. I agree with the comments here that the worst part is not us screaming, but those who will leave without saying a word.