Information about bans

This is inappropriate, and I flagged it as such. It’s openly hostile, direct and personal, rather than replying to the content of the post.

A more appropriate way to convey similar critique could be, “I don’t find this response to be ________ [e.g. professional]”.

3 Likes

My heart is telling me this but my mind is saying feed them to the sharks for allowing some to get something for free while some had to pay (some like me). This is another big screw up. :person_facepalming:t4::sweat_smile::man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

i wonder if google play would like to hear about this. im sure they have policies against gettin what you paid for or more than. if this makes sense?

im wondering what action the dev team would take if i started a refund process

I think the 1st question from google would be.

Did you recieve what you paid for.
The answer is yes.

Your gripe is that people who paid for normal pass got elite pass extras.

Thats all down to the devs.
And i dont think anyone will get compensation because of my 1st point.

Everyone got what they bought.
Just some got bonuses.

Good luck tho, im not being facetious just stating the obvious.

1 Like

As did I. It was only the second pass I have purchased since the first one. I only did to get the new troop my whole guild was using for the weekly event. I thought after I did it unlocked more tasks you had to do to get the extra rewards for purchasing the pass

1 Like

I paid for having an advantage supposed to last some weeks, and now it’s gone.

I’m pretty sure they don’t have any policy against receiving more than you paid for. I’m also pretty sure you didn’t receive less than you paid for. If there are any purchased goods missing, like half the rewards of the Elite Pass, things might get interesting. I believe they first expect you to contact your business partner, explain the situation and ask them to deliver the missing items.

The usual approach that game companies take is to terminate customer relationship, which translates to shutting down your account and possibly blacklisting you from any other services their parent company may offer. Some may first give you the opportunity to pay the money you owe, plus some extra processing fee.

1 Like

The money WE owe? Are you serious?

It didnt offer that,in the terms and conditions of your purchase.

Again as iv stated, you recieved what you paid for.

Your allowed to be angry and annoyed.

But the facts are facts.
You and everyone else got what you paid for.

Some got bonuses, extras.

1 Like

Thank you.

Yes, of course. If you buy an Elite Pass, collect the rewards, then in some way cancel payment you owe money. Same as when you order a meal in a restaurant, gobble it down, then attempt to leave without paying. From a legal point of view there isn’t really much room for interpretation there, I wouldn’t advise trying it out. :wink:

1 Like

Youve just proved a point exactly.

If i paid for a normal maccies meal.

But got more than someone who paid for a large maccies meal.

Then its just unlucky.

Theres no compensation.

Everyone got what they paid for, some were lucky got extra fries.

1 Like

I resent that you are insinuating that asking for a refound is akin to stealing.

ok, you make a fair point. just sucks to be one of the ones who paid more for something the others gained due to the display incompetence of the dev team once again

2 Likes

Main point.

You just you forget every one else.

You got what you paid for.
Your purchase was complete and correct.

I must be missing somthing.

They didn’t “got more fries”. Someone left a mountain of fries on a table and looked elsewhere while everyone got free fries. For, at this point, two days.

Let’s not discuss this as if it’s between paying customers. It’s between paying customers and service givers.

There seems to be something going on behind the scenes to possibly make it suck less. They might throw in some extra for those who purchased the Elite+ Pass.

You miss that part and parcel of what was paid for is to get an advantage over other customers. Which was nullified since now everyone with a pass has the same resources.

Theres no way.

Anyone who got everything they bought.
No problem with purchase.

Will be getting compensation or anything extra.
You know this.

Its bad people got extra.
But no one got less.
All orders completed correctly.

No your wrong.

Extra keys mostly isnt an advantage because of rng.

You could use 1000 not get mythic i csn use 10 get one.

Theres no terms n conditions that says youve bought an advantage.
Its an assumption.

You got what you paid for.
Without this forum, you wouldnt know people got extra.

Next time you buy from shop, imGine the next person buying same product is getting 2 for one.
Its called unlucky, and youve no rights.

Just grin and bare it. Sorry