Information about bans

“We’re incweddibly sowwy, there was a bug with ze weekend offir…” :smiley:

:surfing_man: :clown_face:

12 Likes

“tHeRe WaSn’T gOiNg To bE a VaUlT eVeNt iN JaNuArY”

Geez, just give us a week long Vault event already… :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

Just when I was thinking things cannot get more amusing. @Kafka would you care to explain why all players are getting an offer called “Gnome Weekend” during an Arena weekend?

After all, based on your final post, this is not from unfinilized in-game data, but live game data. So, we are no longer speculating at this point, right?

24 Likes

Like, seriously now: this is your best-effort customer experience?

5 Likes

Well, to be fair, what Kafka meant was that they cancelled the January vault event, even prior to the Krinklemess issue. But it is quite funny that they forgot to remove the vault event related flash offer.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Y’all beat me to it! The proof is in the pudding! Again, this IS proof, the biggest proof. I’m dying laughing. Someone please give the devs a bicycle so they can start pedaling backwards.

:laughing:

Roast these devs, roast them, and if you come to their defense you deserve to slip on a banana peel.

This is so hilarious… look, thank you for Gems of War but if you’re gonna screw us over, and big too, no thanks.

Get your facts straight, I’m not trying to hear it. I’m deaf towards anyone trying to be the voice of reasoning, there is no reasoning with this mess.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There were never supposed to be a vault weekend?

Vaultgate!!! :rofl: I’m dying yo… :laughing: They screwed us man…

(If you think you didn’t get screwed even if you dint get affected by bangate, trust me you did, stop denying it, just watch when things get taking out of the game and get so called rescheduled laugh now and cry later, it affects
everyone, especially if you play :sweat_smile:)

Devs I like you guys, really, y’all made my day today… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:smiley::popcorn:

3 Likes

Vault offer is here but vault event not,and another problem is why are console players in big disadventage for looong time?Why we are useless gem keys in most offers and players on pc/mobile have gems,this is unfair.:pensive:

3 Likes

you dont have a paid option in dungeons, pc/mobile have a gem and a paid daily offer

Apparently there is a policy on console that doesn’t allow selling in-game currency this way.

3 Likes

It’s not fair if it’s not in writing… but I get ya man :rofl:

Some players don’t have time to play certain things on a certain day, in fact, players who are true to this game schedule their calander according to this.

They know what to expect. Especially if they’re helping out their guilds.

This is what happens when there really isn’t any clarification and just the opposite. Now I wonder what the other days to come will look like in terms of offers, resources, bugs, etc. :thinking:

I’m sure they could have. Someone just forgot to.

It’s both sad and hilarious at the same time.

1 Like

Xbox has premium currency offers. Its a Playstation and Sony policy from what Salty explained long ago, though I don’t know what Switch gets.

1 Like

There must be people who do. Same for the ridiculously high legends reborn pet prices.

Oh I get it, Friday the 13th, not having a vault weekend was supposed to be an awful situation :thinking::sweat_smile::ghost:

:smiley::popcorn:

1 Like

Sylverscale: I always wonder, if there is anyone buying Shrine offers. Among all the money sinks, that one feels like the most useless one. And as it is a permanent fixture without any more effort needed, it may just be sitting dead since its introduction.
Would be really curious to see numbers on that one one day.

2 Likes

I guess someone will have bought it or will buy it. Can’t be a bestseller but why remove it when it’s already there and someone may fall for it?

Guess we’ll never know.

16 Likes

You said it! But this time, they can’t commit a crime to save their lives… who leaves this kind of evidence behind… who? :rofl:

I’m saying keeping something in a file and not showing it is one thing, but this just hangs out for everyone to see… :rofl:

Flash offer? A flasher exposing themselves… something that’s supposed to be private… :rofl:

(I’m losing myself :laughing:)

1 Like

i know the time in Aus is just after midnight now but the last nearly 5 hours have been radio silence… they need an Admin in the UK and US.

its 2023 working remotely has been a thing since 2020