Information about bans

It is. And they should be ashamed. I burst into laugher when I saw this.

You don’t seem to have been around long enough yet. At this point they consider the issue fully resolved, they won’t visit this thread again or participate in any other discussion related to the topic.

8 Likes

Classic Gems of Gaslighting.

We are stupid and shouldn’t have pulled our ideas from spoilers. Patterns don’t exist. There was never going to be a January Vault event.

In before…Gnome Vault flash offer is just the offer name. It can be any time. Doodley doo doodley doo

6 Likes

For once, their incompetence paid off giving us proof of a scheduled vault event contrary to what Kafka stated (really sad since they just updated the game LOL). Unfortunately, they have all weekend to come up with more bullshit to feed us probably telling us that we didn’t really see what we saw or how dare we get game information from the actual game.

9 Likes

This hilariously bad on the devs part but what’s even worse is you’re all STILL going to play this game.

3 Likes

The game itself is a great time killer, short burst of 1-2 min game
Also my guild is a great community

3 Likes

And maybe elsewhere. GOW is a multilingual game with a worldwide player base, almost entirely on a vastly different timing than Australia.

Also there will be radio silence until Monday, since they have entered the Room of Spirit and Weekend Time and nothing can reach them there. Unlike basiically any other human with a job and the desire to keep it.

8 Likes

Depends on what the requirements on that job are. Beside the usual moderation duties (the admin part is likely only relevant during forum version upgrades) I would imagine, that there are two major aspects to it. Holding up the illusion, that there are some traces of information passing between the playerbase and the developers, and secondly playing the lightning rod for the unavoidable anger (possibly in both directions as well).
Judging by the way, this thread and others have been going, I feel reinforced in my view though, that he does know barely more than us and needs to make up stuff when the dev side goes silent.
Nothing to feel bad about, he would not be doing it for years, if it didn’t pay enough.

1 Like

She gets paid to do exactly what she’s doing, that’s how.

4 Likes

I have no words …:confused:

1 Like

She isn’t some “sweetheart” doing the bad mans work. She has said some things in the past that were insensitive and pretty sad to be honest. That was at leisure while in game chat.

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Yep, 10% of the price would make this a great impulse buy.
“Oh, its less than a cup of coffee”

@Kafka firstly let me just say thank you to the developers who left their family celebrations to come back early and fix the bans. Also thank you for restoring the bulk of the lost items. I think a good solution that everyone could get behind and stop the complaining would be to run the next vault event, whenever that may be, from Wednesday to Sunday. It’s not a full week, just a couple extra days. It’s already been done when you first introduced the GAPs so it won’t require new programming. Also if you could make the weekend offer for that weekend the verse offer instead of the keys or the gnome bait or add dragonite gnome bait, you may make money from it assuming they aren’t ridiculously priced. Also some advanced notice of when it will be would be greatly appreciated so we can plan it into our real lives. Thank you for taking the time to read this and thank you for passing it along to the devs as well. Have a great day. :slight_smile: Dawn.

14 Likes

This is something I would like to see.

:sunglasses:

Never said she was. I haven’t seen those comments but some things she writes here aren’t the most kind, either.

Just saying she gets paid to lie to customers and to (try to) gaslight us.

You couldn’t pay me enough to do that.

7 Likes

But you’d have magnificent, unperturbed weekends. Please reconsider!

I agree. I just wanted to put it out there in case anyone had the impression that she is solely towing the line.

2 Likes

This is so sad… so sad that the Gnome Vault offer that’s so out of place has to remind me of how sad this is. :laughing:

3 Likes

Have you heard of those serious players that treat Guild Wars like it is between life and death, they spends a ton of hours extras just to take screenshots for guild mates to help them and is super serious. But for me that is okay, as this is other wishes and what they will spend their time on, and got zero to do with my life.

@Denthegod You gotta learn that addiction is real for some, also that they doesn’t have much more than gaming in life, in this case Gems of War. They are therfore depending a lot more on this game that for example you. You are visiting the boards without playing the game? If I am not mistaken I thought you left quite some ago. That is fascinating as hell too. You spend your time mocking people - if you play the game or not, you still mocking around like a wild wrestler. But that is for another book.

15 Likes

This right here holds true for me at the moment. I’ll laugh at these mess ups only to hope things get right. Outside of Gems of War I honestly got a cool life but it comes with a lotta stress. So, I turn to narcotics, excuse me… I meant Gems of War to get by. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes