I Only Have Ice For You

It’s maybe a trap so players focus on commenting on her face better than the horrible lack of mana generator in Glacial Peaks.

4 Likes

But she’s not an Elf type! And she’s certainly not insulated…

And I just stubbed my toe. That one’s not on you, but hey, I’m on a roll here.

Now, just hold on there! Glacial Peaks has Tassarion and Jackelope! And if that wasn’t enough for you, Ice Golem and Winter Knight explode one whole gem each time they cast!

Yeah, I don’t expect a very fun or productive Raid week this time.

8 Likes

Freya is gorgeous.
Frost Archer is… well… hmm… Being healthy is really important, so i hope she gets well soon from whatever ailment she has! :nauseated_face:

whaaaat

7 Likes

I do like the Frost Archer’s art. Different artist, different style.

And at least these troops have non-glowy eyes :wink:
Because have you noticed how many troops have glowy eyes in GoW? :laughing:

1 Like

I know, but Fey look kinda elven. I just like Elves.

No :thinking: Which ones specifically I am curious?

Yay cool new stuff. Pun intended :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah, with glowy eyes, I mean eyes with no pupils.

Like Rob Liefeld (comic book artist) who almost never draws feet, the amount of GoW characters without pupils is amazingly great.

I quicly looked over all the troops I have, and it seems that the art in the most recent months does have pupils.

It was just a pattern I noticed when I started playing GoW when it was released on PS4, that eyes with pupils were not that common.

My sincerest apologies to comparing your artists to Rob Liefeld :sweat_smile:

1 Like

And both Tassarion and Jackelope have the same color than the Boss killer… :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I think Freya is gorgeous. (Not so sure about Frost Archer here…)

7 Likes

In the best polticol correctness combined with anachronism, she looks a bit ‘dull’.

Once again we’re told 3-4 weeks till they hit chests. There’s only 1 reason to say this = to get people to waste resources trying to get them after 3 weeks.

In truth, we say this so people don’t waste their resources until the troops do hit chests. In the past people have blown through keys and gems trying to get troops that haven’t been made available in chests yet.

The troops in GoW don’t have feet either. My son always asks why you can’t see them. You can see a lot more of the artwork with the visual changes than when i started playing, which is nice. It just amuses me how it bothers him so much.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing,…Big fan of the Botox

1 Like

the biggest difference between these artist and Liefeld…belts and pouches…he’d give a character 3 belts and 30 pouches…he was ridiculous.

Why say 3-4 weeks if it’s never 3 weeks?

Exact date they are scheduled to go in chests would be more helpful than the vague “3-4 weeks” in this case. I know there have been at least a couple instances where something that was supposed to go into chests failed to do so and it had to be manually corrected, which is not the same thing as people misunderstanding the intended release data and spending at the wrong time. I understand not wanting to give away drop rates because people can be dense with how that works, but knowing what is and is not in chests at any given time shouldn’t involve so much guess work or something that even needs to be double checked by the community.

Events > News looks like it has an arbitrary number of tabs already and they can contain arbitrary data, so maybe one can be added to show what just entered chests on every Monday? Barring that, the interface areas that currently show two troops should have a question mark button that shows every single troop drop current in that chest, with those less than one week old having the new tag and shuffled to the top and everything else sorted by base rarity, then alphabetical order - just like chest rewards summaries. You can even leave off the fodder, since that doesn’t change week to week, and just show the troops.

Basically, there should never be any confusion as to what is and is not in chests to any average player using the bare minimum of effort. (Spoiler sites or accessing the data directly don’t count)

10 Likes

Lazyness, they could obviously give an exact date…

Cedric Sparklesack is in the forge - intended @Saltypatra?

1 Like