I got 99 problems...but having all the pets ain't one

How do I troll my own thread?
You feeling that you are allowed to judge me in anyway is a clear indication of how much you’re trying to reflect yourself on to me.
You realize you’re harassing me right? Yet you don’t care…
And you saying yourself as “we” demonstrates my point even more.

Sorry, but I did not had the slightest idea that I was, before you told me it now.
I will then wish you the best of luck whatever you decide to do, bruddah. :wink:

1 Like

You don’t though. You want whatever makes you happy regardless of the effect on others. You can try to twist into something else. But sir you are here to serve yourself. 99% of my threads you feel the self righteousness to post something either smart ass or negative on. But you think you’re funny so it’s okay. What if I actually did have a mental disorder and you’re making light of it? In many states cyber bullying is against the law.
I am inspired by the communities reaction to Icarium yesterday. Forever we were advised to just ignore trolls. But not anymore.
Anything negative for the singular purpose of being such will now be called out by me. I know you have a lot of friends on here. I’m happy for you. My friends don’t waste their times on the forums because of individuals like you. You may not be a bad person or a troll. But I can clearly demonstrate why I individually feel the opposite. And if I remember high school correctly…bullies tend to be the popular kids. I assume to know nothing about you. Despite you being an expert on me. I can… Only judge you… By the posts that you make on 99% of my threads. Not that I should judge you…I don’t have that right.

Damn, so sorry, it was not my intention to make you go bananas like this. I did not knew that little bees like myself could sting a BIG EGOS so hard, and that with a few and so much needed facts. :slight_smile:
I just wanted to help you out with a few facts and such about the disorder that is
deeply within yourself. All good, bruddah. :slight_smile:

Edit: And you will get the last word, again, as you always needs, because you are a Big Boy, after all. I am sure your mother told you it more than once already. :slight_smile:

You didn’t hear a word I said. Still lashing out and being self righteous. I sincerely wish you a great day and a better tomorrow. Every time you speak now I feel more sorry for you. Good day sir.

Can you make good on that “I’m done with you” promise? It really loses its edge when you say it then keep squabbling.

True story:

In real life ignoring people doesn’t really work because what they’re enjoying is their ability to show power over you by acting with no consequences. Ignoring them produces no consequences so it scratches the itch.

On the internet it works because what they’re enjoying is that they’re being noticed. Talking to them, liking their posts, quoting them, alluding to them, and even blocking them is a form of being noticed and delivers that dopamine rush. Nothing makes them look worse than when the thread moves on without them and they have to start desperately quoting others or stirring different pots to try and direct the attention back to them.

It’s really easy to get under your skin and provoke a response. That’s why so many people do it. You can’t fix the part where it’s easy to get under your skin. You can fix the “provoke a response” part. Stay focused and keep your thread on-topic, “I want people to know I got all of the pets”. That’s leadership. Don’t get distracted and let the topic change to, “Am I a narcissist?” That’s the feeling of power leaving your body.

I appreciate you trying to necro an argument. But it was already done before you had time to include your 2 cents worth. Sorry that you didn’t get it in 2 hours ago when it was still relevant.

I don’t like ignoring people. Even if I should. I’m fully aware that many just want a response or attention. Yourself included. And will do or say anything to get it.
You should know though… despite those who want to think they have me figured out. You can’t know someone based purely on posts on the internet. And to think otherwise is ignorant af.
If you, or anyone, for that matter… Think they have power over me. Then they are in need of the mental exam.
“Oh no someone said they don’t like me on the internet. How will I ever manage?”.
Regardless of if their actions actually effect me or not. The behavior is against community guidelines and should be punished as such. They won’t. But they should.

Aww someone didn’t get attention before. Sorry I missed it.
He was talking about a post 2 hours ago.
And even still… the argument was over when he said to stop scabbling. I see you’ve figured out how to read. May want to work on your comprehension of what you read. Including the community guidelines.
I can’t help but notice that 3 from the same guild felt the need to comment on this thread. And one Dm’d me. Is it so much a guild or a self help group?
Are y’all the Keepers of krystera or the keeper of the forums?
Are y’all mad that people may assume from my thread that I was first and not your “brutha” man?
All my questions are rhetorical in nature so no need to answer back… Really… No need. But you will. Cause you won’t be able to resist it.
But it’s like whack a mole… One of your trolls goes away… another one appears. So keep on keeping I guess. :person_shrugging:

Just saw that you deleted your post. You have the tendency to do that within minutes of you posting. But I’ll keep it quoted so that the mods can see your violation for themselves.
Friendly advice think before you speak extends to thinking before you post keyboard warrior.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Anyways, I just lost to a Firebomb team because I had Divine Weapon/Infernus/Bloodhammer/Ishbaalala. A fire bomb thought my team was so trash it offed itself, and the next one down the line thought it was worse than trash so it just kept whacking away with the skulls.

I’m thinking about putting Ketras in instead of Infernus for a quicker one shot potential, since essentially that’s all I’m trying to do is kill one, hope for the best.

Oh wait, wrong thread?

2 Likes

I, too, am a jerk, and the most appropriate response to my advice would’ve been to not respond. But you can’t not take the bait. That was part of the lesson.

I, myself, am demonstrating poor mastery by responding to your response. See how this works? It feels so much like I’m following the flow of the thread, but instead I have you thinking about how you’re going to respond to this post. You don’t own this thread so long as you let me control which way you’re looking.

Take back control. Talk about what you want to talk about. This was supposed to be a celebration and you let a jerk steal it from you. It attracted a second jerk. It’s turning into a joke. I’ll write the post that could’ve ended for you:

Narcissist or not, I did it and you didn’t. You can respect it or hate it, but you can’t be it. I ain’t got time for y’all haters, keep banging your copied Nyxbringer teams together and buying gems. I’m faster and stronger than your wallet. Be a player, not a payer. There’s slots open every Monday if you think you can keep up. We’ll know by Sunday if you have what it takes.

THAT’S what the right kind of narcissist sounds like. Attach calls to action. Make the only appropriate response be excuses why they can’t step up.

Now bow your head and don’t be awreplyin’. Your time’s better spent chasing crazy-ass goals in-game to stay at the top. You’ve got a knack for it. Own that.

2 Likes

Are you success shaming me? :person_facepalming::grinning::rofl::clap:
Go get a life bro outside of the forums. There’s also a great game called GoW that you could try sometime instead of writing novels on here.
In other words… Quit raping our eyes with your nonsense dribble. Take care pal. :v:

1 Like

YES. A+. Now we’re awflyin’.

What is even being accomplished here? I’ve equiped my Peace Pigeon in attempt to quell the flame throwing. No one wants a charred pigeon do they?

5 Likes

On the other hand, I hear that crispy pigeons are a delicacy in many Chinese restaurants. :yum:

2 Likes

Pets don’t have to be equipped for their bonus to work. :heart: :wink:

Have they tried awfryin’ them?

I see what you’re doing. You "sly":dog2: (Hell Puppy??) you. :rofl::clap: