I got 99 problems...but having all the pets ain't one

Special thanks to all the AWR member pet gnome hunters! Couldn’t of done this without your help. :grinning:

3 Likes

Took you long enough :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Lol
2 weeks? Had been stuck at 35 for 5 days of them. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, I am just jealous, I only have 31 so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations @Aelthwyn and Anonymous!
I just saw that you beat me by a hour. Damn RNG. :wink:

What does the Minishroom do exactly? It says it boosts Team Bonus: Magic, but I have no clue “which magic” it boosts.

I’ve looked at team bonuses (whether it is kingdom, or type) which give a magic bonus but that isn’t boosted…

Or does it boost the Magic Bonus you get when all corresponding guild tasks have been completed, making this pet useless for non-top-of-the-line guilds?

It boosts magic when you have 4 purple troops.

2 Likes

You have to use troops that uses purple to get the bonus @Carolilya.

4 Likes

Many thanks for the clarification!

Somehow I was completely understanding that Auraio (Nature), Crabbie (Water), Fennelit (Fire), Griffling (Air) and Rocki (Earth) boosted the color bonus, but with Minishroom I mistook the element Magic for the stat Magic and was completely confused :laughing:

Well, that’s a really good pet then, you can’t have too much Magic :wink:

Thanks again!

EDIT: So you only need to upgrade him when you have gotten him to level 20, because the regular Magic bonus is +1, and level 1 is the x2 modifier, and level 20 is the x3 modifier, correct? The ones in between won’t help at all?

4 Likes

Actually, level 15 is enough for the +3 magic since the game rounds up 2.75, there’s no actual point in leveling him to 20 :slight_smile:

PS: great job AWR!

2 Likes

Hence my name for it. :wink:

2 Likes

We did? Thanks then. And congrats to you too!

1 Like

Honestly, I’m just surprised you didn’t name them all after yourself.

9 Likes

Please don’t give him ideas, he might change them fast.

5 Likes

Oddly enough…I can say with 100% certainty. That I’ve never taken the advice of trolls.
But congratulations to you both for being ugly about this positive thread. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

We both know, include all the other active poster on these boards, like 150 - that I am as little troll there is. Zuboki’s joke was quite good, so I expected you to laugh of it. Have a little self irony, bruddah.

“A thread that was much necessary because it was no threads like this before”, you mean? Your narcisist personality shines through again.

6 Likes

Considering every time you post on my threads. It’s negative…I stand by my words.

I didn’t say it was necessary. I said it was positive… Wasn’t negative and wasn’t me being critical of the devs or game.
But yet snyde comments still found their way here. Jealously is a hell of a driving force. My apologies to you both if my success with pets generated that emotion in either of you.

And good luck to you visiting a therapist for the first time to get some help with your narcissist personality disorder, better late than never. Still a great choice.

Is this you still you not being a troll?

Omg… The guild I created from scratch without knowing any other players. That I named after a myself. Became a top 20 guild in a video game. I must be a narcissist. Clearly. Thanks for the epiphany.
Nevermind the fact, that you feel entitled enough to diagnose someone based on what you see on a public forum. Perhaps, you should look yourself in the mirror…

Not at all, bruddah. What was your score on the narcissist test that ___ was so kind to share with you some time ago? We all are here to help you.

1 Like