I got 99 problems...but having all the pets ain't one

Are you though?
Or are you here for yourself for your own gratification? Because you feel others must see your words and hear your thoughts. And if someone likes your comment then you had a great day. Let me go and make your day

Literally waiting for your chance to reply. :rofl::joy::joy:
Have a great day under your bridge. I’m done with you.

No matter who was first to get all the pets was going to post this kind of thread. It was warranted and it’s worth celebrating.

It really doesn’t matter if you think AWRyan is a narcissist or a braggart overall. This is a thing for which the reward is bragging rights so the person who does it gets to brag. Let him bask in the glory and save the criticism for if he brags about something insignificant.

4 Likes

I even pointed out. (After posting I found out).
That I wasn’t first… Just the first on the forums.

Semantics. Probably best to not correct people who take up for you. Also probably not likely “people who don’t post on the forums” won’t “make forum posts about their accomplishments.”

It’s a big chance as many have said earlier that you have a narcissist personality disorder, bruddah. Especially if you are not trolling around, I don’t think you are?

VenusBlue was the first to post that she got all 36 pets on the forum actually.

5 Likes

I was pointing out that I didn’t claim to be first. And gave praise to those who actually accomplished it first.

To reinstate… How not controversial this thread is. Yet trolls (not you) still find it necessary to be negative about it. And when confronted about who they really are. Decide to try and make it a personal attack on me.

• Cause I accomplished my goal of being one of the first to get all 36?

• Cause I shared that accomplishment with the community?

• Or is it because they just don’t like me and don’t want me to succeed?

If it’s the latter then I feel very sorry for the trolls. To want someone to fail because you don’t like them is a very toxic way of life.

Congratulations to her.
Anon was first on PC/mobile then.

Which I’m still more impressed by given I know how “luckier” it seemed on the Xbox for her guild to find unique pets from gnomes. Compared to how “unlucky” PC/mobile was. Both guilds are #1 on their respected platforms. So their activity is relatively the same. Yet Xbox did it 5 days before PC/mobile did. I know we we’re missing one for 3 days. :thinking:

When did they get all pets? (serious question, I didn’t see it.) Eika posted that he got all 36 pets 3 days ago. He’s the first PC/Mobile player that I saw post on the forum about it.

4 Likes

nar·cis·sism: excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one’s physical appearance.
synonyms: vanity, self-love, self-admiration, self-absorption, self-obsession, conceit, self-centeredness, self-regard, egotism, egoism
“his emotional development was hindered by his mother’s narcissism”
PSYCHOLOGY
extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one’s own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.

There isn’t anything narcissistic about something that has picture proof. As a true narcissist, I know I am correct so stop arguing with me.

(This post is half joke, half real. The creator of this post will not be deterred from being a self righteous asshole named Doordash. This post has no words posted from developer conversations, but may have some butthurt in place of that.)

Seriously though, Ryan is cool, leave him alone or I’ll send a Doordash driver to your door. And if you don’t know what that is, you’re blessed. :smiley:

2 Likes

I didn’t see his post on the forums.
Anon posted on discord on Tuesday. Nothing here from what I know of.

So if many people say something on the internet then it must be true? :person_facepalming:
How you’re even trying to defend your tooth trollish behavior today is appalling. Take the L and move on…

Narcissistic personality disorder - Symptoms:

Narcissistic personality disorder is indicated by five or more of the following symptoms, bruddah:

• Exaggerates own importance

• Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence or ideal romance

• Believes he or she is special and can only be understood by other special people or institutions

• Requires constant attention and admiration from others

• Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment

• Takes advantage of others to reach his or her own goals

• Disregards the feelings of others, lacks empathy

• Is often envious of others or believes other people are envious of him or her

• Shows arrogant behaviors and attitudes

You surely make 5 or more of these symptoms, no?

What are you trying to insinuate? The last one didn’t show for a few days for us either. Based on my screenshots I got my first pet 16 days ago and my last 6 days. As did 5 others in our guild. We had one or two just complete their collections yesterday. We have players across the globe and pet events running just about every hour, right up until an hour and a half before reset today. We use Xbox messaging and have the app to receive notifications on our phones. A lot of us use the Line app as well to ensure we didn’t miss any. We had each other’s backs and messaged or called in some cases so when the one or two people were missing showed up that person didn’t miss it. We’re a solid unit with great communication. Sure, I was “lucky” that they messaged me until I woke up because they knew I needed that one. And then I added to the thread created days prior asking if anyone caught all the pets. Just like everyone else who’s caught them so far did. Nothing to :thinking: about.

4 Likes

… Oh.

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Lucky as in… You had all 36 unique pet rescues available to you. Not lucky that you got them all.
I also didn’t miss a single unique pet rescue. I finished my collection as soon as “RNG” allowed me to.

You’re obession about me is wearing thin. Find somewhere else to troll.

• you’re not a doctor
  • you don’t know me
  • I’ve asked you repeatedly to go away

So you don’t care what I say. You’ll do what you want to do. You need others to read your words even if they don’t want you to. And somehow… I’m the “narcissist”.
Again… Go look in a mirror.

…again we can only judge you on what we read on these boards. So since I dont think you are a troll, but a genuine and honest person, all signs is directed towards that you are a narcissistic person. Because you are not trolling, right, bruddah?

Haha i hear this same discussion on CNN every time i turn it on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes