How to improve the "end game"

As for boring PVP, some time ago I made a proposal on making a pvp tournament thingy:

Could bring some fresheness into the game.

As for farming. Few things:
Some World Events have points scaling with level, other don’t. But most of Guild events are pure farming… more or less brainless farming. As for delves. Once you reach 500, you can always do 50 or 500. Nothing between. But you can exp your class there.
Other than that, there’s gold farming(for guild tasks and kingdoms), pet gnomes farming(for kingdom power levels), medal farming (for medalling your troops). Basicaly, this game is build arround farming this or that resource type. At least if you want to run after such carrot.

As for classes. Many people, many times pointed out that classes need to be reworked to be more balanced. Even if it would be some minor changes (changing class type into another + reshuffling some of talent tree between classes), there wasn’t much feedback to it. To showcase one example:

Probably most useless class in-game is Oracle. Weak traits, weak talents, no realy good synenergies to go with… For any other class i can do a decent team, which will be somewhat usefull.

Not every unit is designed to be “end game” content. Some of them are designed as mediocre or weak, but that doesn’t mean early/mid game players wont find a team to fit them in.

Also there are troops i regulary/often use in GW, that i almost never find in PVP (to name two: Mother of Darkness or Gray King). Thing is, not every troops is as useful in defence as in offence.
And otherwise, not every troop good in defence is good for offence (like orbweaver +ld combo is pretty crap as offense… or using Lust as attacker…)

Agree with you that some new,fresh, entertaining mode would be much appriciated. World Events and Campaigns aren’t it.

2 Likes