How are we all feeling about Gems of War now? Let’s review!

I have done 160 PvP battles this week and I’m ranked 6064th… That doesn’t seem realistic to me. Rank 100 has only 2k PvP points and 50 battles more.

1 Like

The game would be great if the AI would stop cheating! Constant never ending extra turns really sucks!

1 Like

The ai doesn’t cheat, it just occasionally gets a win, is it cheating when the player can win 50 and lose 2?

That’s just the way the ball bounces.

2 Likes

The AI is definitely cheating. I have been playing this game since it first came out, 25 extra turns until your whole team is wiped out is cheating. This happens often, and is in no way fun.

1 Like

You would not have played this game for 3 years if the Al was cheating…

11 Likes

You should try using freeze team… Even though I have to admit Nyx team is pretty annoying.

1 Like

I do have to say I wish my iPhone had the feature my Switch has where it’s easy to save the last 30 seconds of video. It’s a PITA for me to record specific matches, but it feels the longer I play the more I see games where the CPU averages 5 turns to my 1.

1 Like

I stream on ps4 because it’s easy for me. I have many saved videos of pvp on there, and I rarely ever lose.

Lately the nyx teams have annoyed me and I like keeping my farm team up, so I’ll just do a 1 or 2 trophy to skip a hard fight.

It may get frustrating at times but there isn’t a game out there, that is a challenge or puzzle game and has a 100% win rate, it’s just not meant to be.

If a player isn’t ready for pvp, then finish all of the quests, level up the troops, and figure out what works the best. That is the whole point of the game anyways.

Raids and dungeons, etc. ease the player into it, so I doubt it’s happening there.

If all else fails then just explore until everything is traited and by then maybe it will be time for pvp.

It’s not really cheating, but more of seeing the same garbage set in pvp to annoy the attacker. And does have a higher win rate, so more likely the cause of frustration.

I’ll never set a meta defense unless it’s wars, then it’s on.

So the ai isn’t cheating, just beating you fairly.

2 Likes

I didn’t say the game always cheated. This has been a problem for the past few months and is getting worse. You seem to always have a nasty comment for people just stating their opinion. Maybe you should keep your condescending remarks to yourself.

I have a few freeze teams but it can still get out of hand. I know the goblin, dragon and nyx teams can go on crazy extra turn trips which is their purpose. I am talking about regular teams taking 5+ turns for your 1 turn. It has been really bad since the 4X speed update.

I actually dislike Bounty more than raids or invasions. Just went tier 7 this one time to get a troop with max stats for next bounty. Won’t be spending much then.

Those 200 gems for Level 7 are there to trick the people with 30k+ gems with “what’s another 200 amiright”. It maybe cheaper than Raids or Invasions, but it is not cheap at all. Sure there are people going for zuulgoth, but if all it takes is one less useless mythic and one kingdom at not level 10 stars to play the game sanely, I’m fine with it.

Also, stop giving me frickin greens and orange orbs. To this date I got only one major blue, and one minor purple.

2 Likes

Yeah sometimes you win, sometimes you lose…
I use a dragon team in PvP and when I go against these types of teams it often depends on who can get the longest streak of cascades (especially TDS). Anyways I can get pretty salty as well when I lose a PvP match but there is no penalty for losing except for losing a few PvP points… So it’s not that much of a big deal, often I just pick a 2-trophies match when I don’t feel like depending on RNG :triumph:

I’m not a beginner in pvp though so maybe it’s how you play the game?

Sorry, but this is an open forum and as long as I am following the rules I can say whatever I like to. :wink:

Where is the comments? Can you be so kind to find them for me?

1 Like

And here is my win rate

Working on making Infernus my new favorite troop.

He is at 7,400 used so almost there.

I’m feeling like If Infernus ever gets nerfed, I’ll quit. :scream:

1 Like

I think you talk less nowadays.

1 Like

Okay, so I was nasty in the past to people when I talked more?

Nope, you just like to state the truth and facts, and the fact is sometimes the truth hurts.

I have always thought you had great opinions and I couldn’t find a bad or nasty on if I tried.

I’m intrigued too, to see what he can go find.

7 Likes

I talk less nowadays I agree, but do you ever wonder why I talk less nowadays?

1 Like

This is my favorite Infernus team

1 Like