Hotfix request: Ranked PvP on left show up with low team score but are actually super hard teams

Really? 10ch

1 Like

The —> is meant to say I highly doubt it is occurring nearly every time as you said.

I realise that could be taken as labelling you as a liar which is not the intention, but the term ‘nearly every time’ is highly subjective and open to interpretation.

I lnow what the arrow meant im not stupid. You still implied i am not being honest weather its outrigjt lying or exaggerating for effect its still an insult i will not stand for…

I have no reason to lie about anything on here so now you are just trying to piss me off

1 Like

Rightio, whatever.

This is the extract reason when bug reports are submitted, evidence is required so it removes as much subjectivity as possible.

Ok just dont acknowledge that there is a problem… When ppl write off issues like this by calling ppl liars or crybabies it just makes the devs maybe think that there is no real issue

But keep on doing what you are doing up there on your “im better than you” platform because i am about 1 week away from no longer playing GoW so i really dont care anymore…

Or im lying again i guess we dont know huh?

2 Likes

aww @Vangor , its not worth it

and im sure devs do see the issue, one macho wont make them blind dont worry :slight_smile:

the issue is clear:

instead of 3 battles:
easy medium hard difficulty

ppl get something of :

hell hell hard
or hard hard hard difficulties

which is working differently then in past, and since devs did not mention that the difficulty increase (without even proper glory/trophy reward adjustment) is intended then it looks clearly like a bug @Drathas

but to make it clear ill ask straight:

@Saltypatra can you please confirm that getting a ~9k teamscore enemy in a 1trophy or 2trophy battle while the person supposed to roll a ~5k-6k teamscore enemy is intended or not?

3 Likes

Thank you @Annaerith im glad to see someone gets it

1 Like

Yep we’ll see in a week won’t we then.

I’ll check back in then.