Holy backflipping flock of geese

@Jainus pretty sure Crimson Bat is on my top 3 most awarded Legendary, along with Gobling King and Orion. :v:

And in comparison: I still don’t have Crimson Bat. :smile:

Months on MM getting 250 Keys weekly and still missing a troop? Please never play lottery. :v: :stuck_out_tongue:

Even worse! I’m still missing 3 troops! Crimson Bat, Shadow Hunter and Carnex.

tbh i never safe keys i use them emediately ;l and i havent even played for that long i mean im like lvl 36 atm heh… gloomleaf is in my team atm , now i have boneknife or whatever its name was that deals 2+skulls dmg to two enemies, skeleton to create more skulls with extra turn ( huehue), gloomleaf and druid. My prev team had way to little dmg, i just got trashed by that dragon that creates reds and then skulls though, some cards are really op :confused: even with my smart combo i cant deal with just one card sigh.

No wonder I only just got the Crimson Bat and still don’t have the Keeper of Souls… I’ve always wondered if the “better” Legendary cards were harder to get… I’m still missing Webspinner as well, plus Gar’Nok (also Psion, but he’s new, so I don’t really count that lol). Is Webspinner also a rarer Legendary?

Well it’s pretty much RNG and some legendaries are not more rate on purpose, but it just turned out like that. I have only 14 legendary cards, but I have both webspiner and crimson bat.

Not quite true - as I said above, a few legendaries ARE more rare on purpose, especially Crimson Bat and Keeper Of Souls…

Yes it is all RNG otherwise, so some people will get these sooner and not the ‘less rare’ legendaries… but theoretically Crimson Bat should drop the fewest times across the whole playing population…

And Silent One and Sheggra.

Yep, thanks

Guess I got lucky. But thanks for sharing this :smile:

Your oppinion or confirmed by devs?

Confirmed by devs previously - see @Shimrra’s supporting post above, too.

I think the difference in probabilities is slight, mind.

1 Like

I would actually like to see the confirmation…

I got 2 brian the lucky in the same pack. It amused me.

1 Like

Got a silent one from another iron key yesterday right after beating 8 colosseum rounds in one sitting lol, brb buying lottery ticket irl.

HA! got a goblin king today. Man oh man this is good.
Even though i kinda wanted to get a sunweaver though, but ok. (someone please tell me i atleast CAN get one on ps4?)

Sunweaver is epic reward from its region after you complete the story.

And since the region isn’t on ps4… It would probably be safe to assume she’s not available yet. :cry:

ghghghhg!!! nooooo!! …hmmm then i dunno wich cardi want… was wanting keeper of souls but i read hes meta and screw meta… then again i also use glumpleaf and he was said to be meta too… and i use mr skeltal …same deal… sigh… i guess im too smart to find decks that arent good.