Holy backflipping flock of geese

I got keeper of souls and the silent one out of the same iron key chest today. I also got Kerberos out of a magic chest earlier today. I basically had the same reaction as the OP lol. A couple people had choice four letter words for me :p.

This makes no senseā€¦you donā€™t want certain cards cause they are popular? What does ā€œmetaā€ mean to you?

I figured pictures are better than words.

1 Like

You got a Peasant?? Its ruined! Ruined, I tell you!

1 Like

I think all three are the peasant. The other two are just him in his halloween costumes.

2 Likes

@ThoughtfulMoron Hahaā€¦ thatā€™s cool, congrats!

Iā€™ve only received 1 of my Legends with a magic key, the rest have all come from irons. Though I donā€™t think Iā€™ve used but maybe 1/2 dozen or so magic keys in total?

Iā€™ve used about the same number of magic keys. I only used one then because I had a task for it, and I donā€™t like tasks to stay on there for days, when I could be getting the train troops ones. Out of the magic keys Iā€™ve had Iā€™ve had one legendary, and a couple epics.

Man thats awesome, ive been looking for kos to replace my mr.skeltal even though ill lose a free turn. Silent one doesnt seem useful to me, hes practically just another gamble in a game thats already a slot machine.

Meta means forced pseudo optimal gameplay wich when followed makes every game into a minimalistic bare borefest. I rather am free to find my own combinations in games, and apparently i was lead into a optimal meta simply by my sheer intelligence, no offence if that comes off arrogant, dont mean it like that.

@Machiknight: Meta, like metgaming: Metagaming - Wikipedia, or rather powergaming: Powergaming - Wikipedia

@wskill, no worries youā€™re allowed to be arrogant.

So far Iā€™m finding The silent one to be very useful. Silencing the entire enemy team is great :stuck_out_tongue: Iā€™ve been using him paired with a valkyrie, and get him filled up without issue.

I donā€™t personally have ā€˜The Silent Oneā€™ yet, but can say I hate when I have to play against him! Silencing the entire team is not as fun, when itā€™s youā€™re team thatā€™s being silenced! :fearful:

Pair him up with a Herdmaster or something else with a cleanse ability to get him ready again :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion :). I havenā€™t got to try many combinations yet, because I havenā€™t got many troops levelled up, but Iā€™m working on it. Right now though Iā€™m working on getting whitehelm to level 10, because I have enough troops to do it. After that I can get back to experimenting. I have really liked the herdmaster in arenas though.

Im not arrogant im my own man, if you want to be a follower of wikis en metas thats your decision.