Holy backflipping flock of geese

Probably longer than a week…

Soon ™

:smile:

1 Like

It will be this month, my logic is undeniable.

…because @Sirrian said so? :smiley:

Sort of said so. “Strongly implied”?

1 Like

Er… flawed logic… the current changes pushed the guild changes to next year… so the current changes are this year… well, no, the current changes could stretch into next year too… here’s hoping they don’t, though Apple will do its best to aggravate things, I am sure :smiley:

Shh! You’re disrupting my cheerful optimism!

Didn’t you get any more after these? Or saving up all your keys for 1.0.8? :smile:

I have every troop maxed out and every kingdom to L10, saving my keys for the next Kingdom release, or patch content etc… after all, I only have 2700 keys - can’t be too careful with them…

…and given my strike rate, that would get me at least another 2234 Dire Wolves…

The devs have also said that they would release previews before the next patch, like they did last time I guess, though I seem to remember a post saying something about videos. Especially with the key overhaul, they’ll likely give us plenty of notice. At least I hope so!

But time is running out… Apple closes shop from 22 December until New Year. The devs have to announce, post videos, AND give us enough time to spend our keys. I’m not too sure this will be manageable well before Xmas.

No barbearius? :[ meghhhh…

You’re in luck, Barbearius is just being added to chests this week!

You’re right. We’ve got another couple of weeks but that’s it. Welp! We’ll see what we get, and save up those keys I guess!

1 Like

thats great news! thanks. :slight_smile:

If there is 1.6% to get a legendary with 1 iron key, chance to get 2 with a single iron key is equal to 1=3726.
I did no math tho its just a wild number straight from my imagination :chart_with_upwards_trend:

1 is never equal to 3726. I see you skipped some maths :stuck_out_tongue:

But did you see the fancy chart in the end? :sunglasses:

1 Like

No one noticed it was OP last Iron Key too!

Not as lucky as you but recently got a very lucky iron key. Unlocked a legendary, epic and common. Orion and Rowanne in the same chest!