Hero Class update hits consoles, bringing new content and plenty of bug fixes

Yes, but they’ve made it even harder now since they’ve cut moves. I consistently got one vault and couple red chests many maps in a row, but now it’s hard enough to get one vault. I haven’t changed my style at all. The only thing that has changed is the number of starting moves.

We just released a fix for the guild rewards issue.

While there’s no way to retrieve the rewards earned over the past six hours, the system should work properly from here on out.

Hoping the ps4 update gets lost in the mail

1 Like

Lol so bad.

And I don’t. There’s a Maw and King coming my way soon.

The new tasks sound crap so no I’m not excited. Any glory rewards in any of the tasks??

Maybe for newer players, but higher level players it seems only get diamond rewards (5-10) and I got 2000 gold for my daily task.

So gems that we get plenty of with guild tasks. :confused:

I’ve seen many games over the years change reward systems to not reward you as much. There player base always shrinks.

I think the fat lady might of hummed a bar.

The PC version has no Tasks whatsoever, would you prefer that?

I’m probably wont even bother with the tasks to tell you the truth. I get 1hour per night during the week to play. With guild duties coming first.

I work 60hour weeks. If I worked from home or had multiple people on the one account it certainly wouldn’t affect me as much

@death

Its really soon after the update, Give it some time before you make blanket statements. In general its a good update.

Currently there is almost NO data on the top Daily task but it is my hunch is the top task may be worth it. The bottom three can sit and spin.

For example mine was: Win 3 revenge battles for 300? Souls. Nice and easy, if you have the defends saved up.

The bottom three will only rotate if you complete them

I was trying to keep my comments clean. I know they don’t rotate. How about instead “sit in the corner by themselves and…”. (fill in the blank)

My issue is NOT the task itself its the reward for the effort. The Neff bat hit too hard.

2 Likes

I think we got “too many” rewards for too long, now we get a bit of a punishment.

The developers always said the rewards may be rebalanced later, this is just a “starting point”.

Not you too!!! I surmised this was the start earlier today and accidentally posted what I thought was going to happen, it did not go over well.

In my opinion if we get 3 Glory per match for winning with a rockstar team of our choosing. Our reward for 20 Wins using a sub-par team of Constructs should be like +20 GLORY not +5 Gems.

5 Gems on top of the 60 Glory you earned from the matches

I view it as I need souls. If the challenge has no Valkyrie as an allowable troop, then it’s not worth it for me

1 Like

too many, yea as if these virtual currencies cost anything to “print” they just want to give us less in hopes we spend more cash.

4 Likes

That’s a fair point, I would say SOULS and GLORY are the “premium currency”. +5 Gems is not enough to abandoned a rockstar team for 20 matches.

2 Likes

Except you can’t buy one (Glory) and you can buy Gold and Souls with the Gems you get if you are impatient.

If anything they are forcing us to play the improved Maps more. Free Traitstones and a bit of all resources right there.

Yeah not really a good thing the more maps crap. Great if I had the time I suppose.