Hero Class update hits consoles, bringing new content and plenty of bug fixes

Seems the same for me. I can’t get anything from donating to a guild task. I haven’t competed one yet though.

As I mentioned in the thread @UKresistance created, we’re looking into why some of you are not receiving guild rewards properly. Meanwhile, anyone seeing this problem should submit a ticket to Customer Support: https://support.505games.com/support/solutions/folders/6000149221

Dont get anything per mail. The guild icon is showing up all the time

Ive got the same Guild Icon issues.

Sony is taking it´s sweet time puting ths patch out on ps4 :scream:

Can we please see a change to the achievement for getting two vaults in a single map since the starting turns have been reduced?

Where can we find a list of how the troops available for a refund changed?

Just submit a ticket?
Erhm. Because the list of completed guild tasks doesn’t persist in the Activity Log, obviously between play sessions we’ll have NO IDEA which tasks were cycled and what rewards are supposedly due to be remitted to the entire guild.

Is Support able to track down what Guild tasks were completed and when from the server logs on their end?

@Cherry
The list of troops eligible for refund is listed in Nex’s OP posting at the start of this thread.

Yes, but it doesn’t state what about them was changed.

That’s true, and a significant point. Usually when Infinity+2 makes troop changes, they go to considerable effort to publically annotate what’s been changed and what’s staying the same with a given troop. A rather important thing to keep in mind, given that many people build their troop decks around very specific features.

That list was originally for the pc version of 1.09 based on changes from 1.08. Thing is some of those changes were already applied to our last update (such as Wolf Knight and Orion) so even though they’re on the list, they’re still the same.

Celestasia, and troops from Mist of Scales and Ghulvania may have changed (Celestasia definitely). So those troops are ones to look at for actual differences.

Is it harder or easier to get vaults in treasure hunt now? Less moves, but have they changed anything? If not, then I really think that there needs to be a change to the achievement.

You get traitstones now as well.

And considering the difficulty in adding trophies, as mentioned elsewhere, I don’t forsee anything changing to the current trophies. It may be a little harder to do but still very much possible.

Its not hard to get Vaults in Treasure Hunt. Got one today. As I play more, I’ll get a couple of more. Most I’ve gotten is 4. I like the new game ending summary. Nice to know how many turns I actually made.

It’s not that hard, but I wasn’t able to, mostly due to luck, get the achievement with 15 moves and now they’ve reduced it to 8? That’s ridiculous.

Don’t view it like that. It’s 7 less moves. If you’re bad at the game, then it may be more noticeable. But if you routinely get 100 moves or more, those 7 really don’t factor in as much.

Bad at the game? It’s all luck where your pieces fall. I make sure to get and set up five matches. I contemplate my moves, but I still cannot get it because you just start hemmorhaging moves later in the game.

You can most certainly make some moves worse than others. There is still skill involved when planning cascades or trying to avoid them.

For some reason I can’t find the deathknight armor under the shop