Hero Class update hits consoles, bringing new content and plenty of bug fixes

Uh, what? Who are you talking to?

@Nex,

What’s the wait interval for free class changes? Is it 24 hours now?

And I think the pony meant for Niko to check the mail for guild rewards

Just saw its 6 days

Really? Sigh.

Guess I’ll be waiting for that to change before I worry about leveling up more than 1 class any time soon.

Edit: And I know. Unlock a class and get a free change. Still, got use to once a day on PC now.

That works for me. Just making sure I wasn’t missing somebody’s private message.

I tried to make it a hashtag but the # apparently does
#this

Actually now I’m wondering if it’s related to this:

Weird. I was wondering how you got such giant letters.

I guess you learn something new every day.

I see couple new troop in the show all section does it mean we gonna see them next week?

@Nex mentioned Drifting Sands and Blighted Lands would be coming soon so probably next week yes.

Finally the new payout table for the treasure map mini game! You just made my bad day a lot better! Can’t wait for the update! :smile:

So… does the new map system make Tyri better or worse considering her spell has a chance to get them?

You can get traitstones from maps now. Definitely better.

Celestia was supposed to drop to 8 gems but i still see her at 10

Well is she making 10 or is the text wrong like in Avina’s case?

Is there a good Hero Class guide around or any advise for someone who knows nothing about this change? Like, is there a certain recommended class leveling order, or classes that fit better with certain types of teams?

There were some made when they came out on PC. You may find them with a forum search. (Don’t have links offhand.)

I keep reading about Warlord, Archer, or on occasion Priest. You might want to start with one of those.

There has to be at least 1 PC player that can shed some light on the best classes to work on first.

Yup just tried celestia and she dropped to 8 gems So you where right its text error

Guild rewards are bugged for me. I only get the loot if I complete the task. I get nothing for what my guild mates complete. You all should check as well.