Help out the Devs, in response to the SELFIE/MEME THREAD

Actually, I think it sounds like a villager-zombie from the Resident Evil series. Specifically 5.

Oh okay thanks:) Was hoping it something interesting.

Let’s keep it on topic here folks.

Sorry, I had to. :wink:

1 Like

I wanted to know more about her tattoos, if it is the same person i am thinking of. I like the hello kitty tattoo.

I was scared that i would get banned, not sure if i posted memes, how do i search my history for specific threads?[quote=“Sirrian, post:21, topic:14822, full:true”]
Actually, I’m looking into running a more official version of the fantasy series as a thing from our side… if we do it right, we can integrate it into our new AI vs AI stuff and minimize some of the overhead by automating that stuff.
[/quote]

As one of those who is host, co-host/upport? i am looking forward to this.[quote=“ogunther, post:24, topic:14822”]
It was all a conspiracy to steal control of the Fantasy Series
[/quote]

What if it was, so i can control the fantasy series? :smiling_imp:[quote=“Sirrian, post:28, topic:14822, full:true”]
Just did a quick calculation… in 27 Years (2043) we should technically have the following:

3098 troops (331 of which are Mythic)
187 Kingdoms (which would likely be split over 6 different maps)

(Still probably only 8 troops in Drifting Sands though, BUT hopefully @DonBoba will have a Mythic troop by then!)
[/quote]

By then i should have my first mythic, or die trying.

It would be exceptional if by then there were another 331 mythic troops i didn’t get xD

5 Likes

Am I the only one that seems to have missed something? I really have no idea what this is about, what the original thread is, what the problem is, what the devs want us to delete, etc.

Can somebody fill me in please?

1 Like

Thanks @Spherix

What’s the history of this? Are memes not allowed (don’t get me wrong, I pretty much hate memes - I’m just asking). Or is it something else?

It was the quantity and poor taste of the memes. Also the fact that an active thread was hijacked with them, and that a couple of the posters were actively bragging about how they hijacked the thread.

1 Like

Ah, so not so much about memes themselves, but this was more an issue of threadjacking and blatant spamming/trolling… got it!

And by 2043, whilst celebrating his first mythic, @DonBoba will realise it’s merely the equivalent of a 2016 rare.

2 Likes

Go on, crush my dreams :frowning:

1 Like

If he hasn’t pulled one by Christmas I say you package on up for him!

6 Likes

In 27 years, @DonBoba will still be far behind the curve of mythic acquisition AND will STILL look like he’s 17 yrs old! :wink:

187 Kingdoms… and we will still only have 20 team slots! :rage:

1 Like

Sending much love to your suggestion <3

If i get a mythic before him, we should get a christmas gift of a mythic, just saying.

Just curious when they are banned they still can go in the forum? Only the chat option is disable?

They can still read the forum, they just can’t login or post.

or they could just make a new forum acc…i may or may not be multiple people xD

I can’t believe I got away with pretending to be Techn9neee for so long. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes