Help out the Devs, in response to the SELFIE/MEME THREAD

Actually, I’m looking into running a more official version of the fantasy series as a thing from our side… if we do it right, we can integrate it into our new AI vs AI stuff and minimize some of the overhead by automating that stuff.

20 Likes

Who got banned? Never mind I just had to keep reading lol… I hope i wasnt on the naughty list :slight_smile:

This user is suspended until March 21, 2044 7:39pm.
Reason: Disruptive Behavior

It was all a conspiracy to steal control of the Fantasy Series! :open_mouth:

Lol I’m kidding, of course; too much Faux news. :wink:

It’s ok they can come back in 27 years

2 Likes

That ban isn’t nearly as permanent as I thought it would be.

I can see this game running another 27 years, in some form or another. The dev team is good enough, even if it is a bit small

1 Like

Lol they are not banned from the game, just from the forum

Just did a quick calculation… in 27 Years (2043) we should technically have the following:

• 3098 troops (331 of which are Mythic)
  • 187 Kingdoms (which would likely be split over 6 different maps)

(Still probably only 8 troops in Drifting Sands though, BUT hopefully @DonBoba will have a Mythic troop by then!)

38 Likes

Ok that is funny…

Well, this is an official forum after all. Owned by a company and focused on their product and interaction between developers and players. The said interaction is barely moderated, thanks to the exceptional good behavior*, generaly speaking, of the players. But too much freedom…

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Sorry Don, i’m not laughing at you, oh Sirrian you rascal…

*I’m wondering: Does the fact that match-3/puzzle games are usually prefered by patience people helps to set this parameter of well mannered behavior?

2 Likes

Lol over 3000 troops this is awesome hope you guys stay that long

Long life to gems of war!!!

…and people still complaining about the “meta.” :wink:

12 Likes

@Sirrian, thank you for not banning me! I cleaned up me mess and left you a sandwich:-) Happy days!

1 Like

So many troops to nerf… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh, and Drifting Sands already have 9 troops @Sirrian, you ignored the Mad Prophet, probably because he is crazy…

2 Likes

187 kingdom that a lot of flags lol will take a day just to see every troop

It’s a 9999 day ban. I got curious and figured it out.

I used all my 50 likes in that thread. since I didn’t post, I guess it looked a lot like lurking >.>

1 Like

Does anyone know what in sam hill gorgotha says when he does his magic attack? It sounds like “You’ve got to eat my brotha”, but that can’t possibly be right! Lol!?!!

Sounds like gibberish to me:

Fun fact: That sound effect is shared with Moloch.

2 Likes

Darn it I guess I’d better get farming more souls!
Will the madness never end!
Will we have the chat mute and report buttons by then? Ok OK I just had to ask! * runs away snickering