Haven't seen this for a while either 'Seems this battle error'

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Was just finishing my third PVP and got the '"It seems this battle may already have finished…

What are the steps to make it happen again?

On PC/Steam

I thought this was taken care of. More so - I lost 4 event gems (which this week’s event challenge is a CHALLENGE to get to 200 since there are only 5 nagas and explore wasn’t even producing 1…so it’s been PVP.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

I had this a couple of times recently, usually after a few disconnects / in periods of poor mobile coverage…

I do like how the error box says sorry though…

I’m not on mobile. I’m on PC :slight_smile:

Got this error since reset TEN times! Playing mobile. Wrote to support, but after opening ticket got another 5 times.

I received this error for the first time in a while as well, but it was last night prior to reset. Oddly enough, I checked and it did not mark my invade as a loss as it usually did. Unfortunately, I could not remember the name of my faceless enemy so I can’t confirm if it was recorded accurately as a victory of just simply did not count either way. :disappointed_relieved: