Guild Wars Update

I vote for a “100 Gems must pay or you’ll be permanently kicked out of the game” for every player.
Devs obviously don’t have enough Gems for playtesters. And the stolen Gems from Delve Event (Switch) are depleted already.

2 Likes

I assume someone will confirm one way or the other soon if GW is actually happening??? Kafka saying it wouldnt be, but in game it says it is. I dont understand why there isnt more confirmation one way or the other

4 Likes

My guess is if a update doesnt drop tomorrow there wont be a guild war…

If it gets handled like this week on Switch, there will definitely be a Guild Wars. One with every battle crashing with a Cliffy error and counting as a loss, while the officials claiming to visit the forum each day remain entirely absent.

TL;DR: Tea leaves say the next working Guild Wars will at earliest happen in May.

5 Likes

Our guilds have a lot of moving parts which folks move around to get ready for Guild Wars. We need to know if there will be a guild war next week so we can get folks to the appropriate guild. This can’t be done Monday at last minute due to folks in several time zones. We need communication as to whether GW is a go or no go next week. We are not asking for much. Does anyone work there?

3 Likes

If this week’s Cliffy errors on Switch are consistent with other platforms, it’s safe to plan on NOT participating in next week’s GW.

…and the next Gem steal. This time take (around) 400, give 50 back.
It’s not a mistake anymore. It’s systematically. They could pay back. There are simple SQL querys to do to identify who has to get how many Gems back. It’s not magic. It’s simple IT.
But they decided to steal. Again.

3 Likes

Did you see this?

1 Like

Words. I wanna see deeds. They didn’t do anything to solve the Delve Event Desaster. Why should they this time?

4 Likes

There is a better chance of the moon falling out of the sky then us getting compensation for the court of foxes disaster. Just like one of my guild mates getting compensation for a cliffy error that made her unable to play for the holidays while they were on vacation.

“Catch up and Synch” will hopefully make things better, but the devs need to take more accountability for their inactions. The “live” out of service hasn’t existed for NS players ever since they decided to make us part of the gems of war community.

Will things change? "The cow says…Moooo!":rofl:

2 Likes

The in-game calendar shows Guild Wars on the same week as the vault

(Mar 18 Guild Wars, Mar 22 Vault).

I hope it hasn’t been finalised.

I just want to say that both these events are equally treasured. Please don’t run them at the same time!

6 Likes

GW (pc/android) is still scheduled for March 18, are we on or not?

Wouldn’t want the same disaster happening as the Switch users had!

Please cancel it from schedule if it is still not possible to run it!

2 Likes

No GW until further notice. Kafka already explained that the system has a design that requires a date for the next GW even if there won’t be one. One more example of faulty design.

1 Like

Faulty design doesn’t surprise me anymore.
But I expect that someone still has to cancel it and set a new date!

Or…

Well we know what happens if they forget to cancel it! :roll_eyes:

Agreed. It’s unknown what is automated and what is manual on GoW. We have several cases where a manual interaction was necessary and they missed by whatever reasons.
They are juggling with explosives here sure of their capacity, although one or another explosive falls from time to time.

2 Likes

Well a new Janitor has been hired. Hopefully this one has a better memory than the last one.