Switch Guild Wars Information

Hi all,

Guild Wars is currently active on Nintendo Switch, however Guild Wars is intended to be suspended while we are bug testing it on the current game version.

The most obvious issue is that the event is currently giving error messages when you attempt to play it.

Due to these reasons:

• We will be cancelling the currently running Guild Wars on Switch shortly.
  • We will send a global mail to make sure everyone is notified what is happening.
  • We will also be compensating for Sentinel levels purchased.

We’re sorry this happened, the team are currently working on Guild Wars and also on the testing and safeguards we have to prevent this sort of thing happening.

Update (01/03/24):

Hi all, Guild Wars has been taken down now.
We had tried to take it down earlier but apparently there was still an issue with it and it was running.

Compensation for the Sentinel upgrades will be sent out next week.
We’ll also be looking at how to make sure this week’s scores aren’t reflected in the next Guild Wars.

5 Likes

Thanks. Ours is rescheduled.

1 Like

Hopefully the content calendar sync (March 18th) will help alleviate the potential for problems like this happening again in the future.

3 Likes

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to request reimbursement for the gems expended during the recent Guild Wars (GW) events. Additionally, as a proud member of the GOW, I would like to propose that each member of our guild be awarded an additional 1500 gems in recognition of our consistent success. It’s noteworthy to mention that our guild has secured victory in every single Guild War over the past two years, a streak we confidently anticipate extending in the current competition.

1 Like

So when can we expect the refund for the purchased sentinels?

2 Likes

Now this is a ridiculous request

9 Likes

Well, it is a kind of a paycheck for us. I have been receiving this payment every month for the past two years, and some of our senior members have been receiving it for nearly five years.

It’s not reasonable to expect a reward for something that you have not participated in.

2 Likes

Hi all, Guild Wars has been taken down now.
We had tried to take it down earlier but apparently there was still an issue with it and it was running.

Compensation for the Sentinel upgrades will be sent out next week.
We’ll also be looking at how to make sure this week’s scores aren’t reflected in the next Guild Wars.

5 Likes

Your efforts r greatly appreciated Kafka.:+1:

I just wish there were better ways to prevent disasters like this one BEFORE they happen. This game has just gotten to be too much for the development team and community managers like you to take on all these issues.

Hopefully, when NS catches up with other platforms, we can all focus on problems with the same event schedule to coordinate efforts better to find a better way to fix issues.

Yes, yes, throughout last 28 years at least I/we also always placed #1 overall in guild wars, even with just 5 members in guild (but two inactive).
It is very true.
I/we demand paycheck of 1500gems now!

:arrow_up: jk don’t be mad :stuck_out_tongue: but some posts in this topic are just too funny.

Sitting around doing nothing isn’t “working”.

…Or is it? Not sure anymore, who could we ask? :smiley:

2 Likes

I guess there is very little competition on Switch. I’m pretty sure that on PC or Xbox we would not allow that to happen. I would bet money on it :rofl:

1 Like

It was why I was trying to get this mess sorted over here before u guys would face impending doom next week.:rofl:

Top tier guilds in bracket 1 take guild wars quite seriously and would not accept the devs not canceling an event that is not even supposed to be active. We were confused and stressed out within our small but strong community.

We will get caught up with u guys soon after “Catch up and Synch,” so that we can take on issues like this on the same battlefront.

Thank you.