Guild Wars - Unanswered Questions

Same here.

Also about the colour bonus on defense:

This backs up what turintuor said, colour bonus only affects attack. (Which means I need to go change my defense team for tomorrow…)

1 Like

It looks like it’s pretty much useless to attack with your normal/favorite team, as the color bonuses are crazy high. This means that you’re gonna need 6 new attack teams, one for each color.

Since you’ll also, most likely, need a defense team against that colors attack team, that’s another 6 teams.

But I already had my teams setup… Does this mean I have to delete 12 of my teams???
That sounds kinda harsh :frowning:

1 Like

Depends on your definition of “crazy high” but I noticed that the % were around 1000 at first, but they’ve dropped to a more sensible 50% now for around level 100 statues.

1 Like

They thought about giving us more slots, but something went wrong at some point. I’d say take note of the ones you have now (maybe use ashtender and save the links?), then put them back when (if?) you have those slots.

I’m not sure how important changing up the defense teams is going to be. Other than a couple troops that hate on colors like Amira or Ironbeard I think making something pilotable by the moronic AI is more important. So maybe only 7 team slots? Six separate attackers is very real though.

1 Like

We said that we are investigating giving more team slots but that we didn’t have an ETA.

6 Likes

The bonus is 280% for each yellow card it says on my screen…
Which is why I said crazy high…

Edit: Our guild statues are around 64, with one at 75.

EDIT 2: It just changed… it went down from 280% bonus to 40% bonus.
That is indeed a lot better…

Hmm that’s higher than I’m seeing on mine. This is in the Schedual tab yes? We’re looking at about 10% per level for my guild. Maybe lower level statues give higher bonuses to help smaller guilds compete?

It looks like it changed/updated, not sure why…

1 Like

Mine said 8020% and now it shows 80%. I assume some error was fixed?

Confirmed order for Unrepentant as well

1 Like

So, are there any “bonuses” for DEFENDING with a (say) all blue team on blue day … or can you just set whatever team is best AGAINST a blue team, irrespective of the (defense) team colours?

Set it what’s best AGAINST that day’s colour seems to be the best bet. Colour bonuses seem to apply to the attacker only.

1 Like

So how many points do you get for 1 battle… is it like 100, or is it thousands?
Anyone got any idea?

(i know i know, wait and see tomorrow) :slight_smile:

Taking a wild guess here, but thinking 1000 points.

The image we see in this thread lists numbers around 100,000-150,000 if we assume 30 members all doing 5 matches, that’s 150 matches. So a “perfect” score could be 150,000, meaning 1,000 per battle. This doesn’t take into account the % bonuses of the guild statues though. So it’s probably a bit more complex than that. Maybe 100,000 + statue colour bonus?

It’s not that simple. You get a small number of points for the first battle (maybe it was 100, maybe 300, I don’t remember, but somewhere in-between those), then if you win that battle you progress and get more for the next one, up to (AFAIR) 750 for the 5th battle. If you lose at some point you don’t progress and the next battle is worth as much points as the lost one.

3 Likes

Multiple copies of the same troop count for 1? If I use 4 Humilities on Tuesday, I will get bonuses for 4 or 1 troop?

Now that guild wars is here and we’re going to need 6+ teams to effectively get the most rewards… can we please get the feature implemented to adjust and move around our teams in the area where you select which team you want to use? Right now, you either have to scroll down to slot 20 to pick the team you want, or you have to rebuild that exact same team at a higher slot. Would be so much easier to just move the team around like you do the troops when creating the team (reorder).

3 Likes

I would like to know this as well. Do we lose some of the bonus for duplicate troops or does it still treat each troop as an individual for the bonus?

From the patch notes:

2 Likes