Guild Wars Delayed (April 24th)

It should be easier to give one copy of the new Mythic to everyone :stuck_out_tongue: .

3 Likes

Oh well. At least there was some good news too.

I forgot to say thank you for delaying guild wars I would rather wait a few weeks and have a clean enjoyable guild wars than have a buggy frustrating guild wars right now. Also thanks for the other changes any chance you could let us know what traitstones the new classes use so we can get ready?

3 Likes

Ketras is not available on console this week, and console isn’t being affected by these issues. This is a problem that is only affecting PC/Mobile players.

We are looking into how to fix the issue with the guild reset now. You will not lose out on any seals.

@turintuor funny joke!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I wrote Ketras, but I was thinking of Stonehammer. Derp. Either way, today is new mythic day, and I was thinking about fishing for it with guild chests.

We’re still waiting for a spot to open up but you’re first on the list when it does :smiley:

3 Likes

@Ivar @Grundulum you will still have a week to get the mythic and we are working on fixing the guild reset now. No need to panic, I promise!

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Far from being on panic, i wouldn’t miss any seal as i got all 1500 yesterday, just considering it could be hard to fix the guild seal’s counter to award people with the right quality of Guild’s Chests. But thanks for the answers.

So let me get this straight, you are delaying Guild Wars but giving us better stuff that we asked for? What are you all thinking over there?! This is madness. I won’t accept it. Don’t update my version.

Is this why Sirrian and Nimhain don’t want to see us anymore?! :cry::cry: You’re toying with our emotions. You play too much.

5 Likes

so we like set 3 or something or are they taken from all of ours? i try on weeks with pvp snotstones to set up a team for 4+ of them

1 Like

congrats men I see the cake :wink:

3 Likes

I’m not sure I understand this part. Will I have more than 3 opponents to pick when I attack someone in PVP? If so, do you have an ETA?

Oh ohh, the cake next to my title. Thanks ONO. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m guessing the defense pool part means you should get more variety in people you see in pvp.

3 Likes

I could be wrong but I think it’s that we won’t be seeing the same player over and over again.

2 Likes

Exactly this!

2 Likes

another 2 quick questions… will the guild wars defense be the same as the pvp? will we get pvp points from guild wars battles?

You had me at random traitstones in pvp. Made up for a crappy day

3 Likes

You will not get PVP points for Guild Wars defense wins.