Guild Wars Delayed (April 24th)

Maybe next bad news we could get a few more team slots and separate invade vs single player team slots. Team switching mistakes account for a third of my losses

3 Likes

how about active attacking wins? edit: i was thinking more in terms of the extra seals for pvp.

will my defense team for pvp and guild war bw the same?

I have noticed quite a few people are still confused about some things in guild wars while we are waiting could we please get a preview video clearing some stuff up?

3 Likes

I suspect these changes would already come in 3.0 together with the Guikd Wars feature.

@ kzintiwife Yes, you will receive PVP points for Guild Wars attacking wins. If you are attacking and you lose you will also lose PVP points. Your defense teams are separate, and your defense team for Guild Wars can be changed daily.

@Maxx I think this is a great idea! I’ll see about whipping up a Guild Wars preview video in the coming weeks.

4 Likes

Oh. Shame, I like having/seeing more rivals

This is very disappointing… :frowning:

Also, the middle of the week reset of guild tasks and seals is very annoying. I was hoping to use guild keys to chase the mythic coming out today so I hope this gets fixed soon…

Unfortunately these things happen in game dev Darkness, we didn’t intend for this issue to crop up but we are doing our best to resolve it now.

You won’t miss out on guild keys so this issue won’t affect your chances at getting the new mythic.

5 Likes

If runics don’t take the place of minors, then does everything else have a lower chance of appearing now that runics are on the drop table? Runics have an objectively lower value than nearly everything else that can drop from a legendary task (especially to the people completing these tasks), so wouldn’t this be a lose/lose for everyone?

Probably the best news that could have been delivered in a long, long time.

Well, I suppose a 1/1050 chance at any given specific arcane is better than continuing to get more and more yellows pushed on us. I’m just a bit disappointed that we had to wait so long if this was going to be the fix.

Crossing my fingers that a certain trait was axed in development.

6 Likes

I know. That’s what I like about you guys/girls. You’re always trying to fix these things as soon as possible (much quicker and more open in communication than any other game I’ve ever played). It’s just that the timing of this bug is so very unfortunate with a mythic coming out in less than an hour and my fingers just about itching to start chasing him… :wink:

2 Likes

to bad its not based on your or their flag color. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think this is the long term fix. Particularly with the change to Unity coming up, I feel like we might see a number of things get adjusted with the new engine framework.

1 Like

The good news is really good, and the bad news is a little sour.

How does this delay affect the release of Suncrest?

Hugely agree with this.

In response to rumors that Suncrest was delayed:

4 Likes

Thank you @Ozball . I missed that and searched around a bit but didn’t see anything about it. :thumbsup:

1 Like

That was from Discord when someone was asking about some claims from global chat about the kingdom being delayed. So nothing to actually find on the forums about it.

1 Like

im also worried about that :confused:

2 Likes

That would explain the empty search here. I didn’t think to look on Discord. Thanks again.

1 Like