Guild Wars Delayed (April 24th)

Two more weeks… :unamused:

I’ve passed this on and we are looking into it.

3 Likes

So sad but i’m still waiting

Woo! Keep delaying guild wars if we keep getting neat things for it! :grimacing:

7 Likes

Glad I stopped by. I couldn’t collect my seals because the game kept telling me to update. Thought it might have had something to do with iOS getting a new version I have not updated to yet, so I did not report this message. At least it got me to stop playing for a bit to take time to read about the random traitstones.
┗(^0^)┓

Can they just cancel guild wars and release crafting first? :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Yeah all our weekly stats reset and our Guild Statues are available to purchase again.

Fess up, @Saltypatra, you really want those new tunics from the LTs and we’re just making Monday get here a little faster. :wink:

2 Likes

Same thing happened to the random guild I joined. I was saving seals hoping to get into your guild before reset but they got reset as well before I was able to earn 1500.

@Saltypatra should I claim this or can you fix it?

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Saltypatra. Sounds like we are in for some nice changes. I’m only concerned with the reset of our guilds seals for the week. I have a lot of seals saved up for the new mythic, and my guild was almost at 40,000 seals for the week. I’m afraid we may not get to the 40k limit again before the new mythic leaves. Hopefully you all can come up with some kind of solution for this.

We are working on this now! At this stage we suggest waiting before claiming your rewards @Maxx.

2 Likes

the guild weekly reset happened to us as well

This is quite worrisome as we can never tell if we would be able to get a Mythic or not from the guild chests…

1 Like

Not to mention, this was supposed to be the day Ketras was released, so lots of people have been saving their guild seals for today/this weekend.

Bard will stay alone in the spoilers? :slight_smile:

And you forget 5th change “Remove the gem fees to change a Hero’s class” ;-).

1 Like

Poor Bard, all alone, desperately playing music to make themselves feel better about their unreleased existence.

2 Likes

Maybe the game is making the weeks fly by by resetting mid-week, so the 24th of April will arrive quicker. :thinking: Might be a big fan of the upcoming Guild Wars.

2 Likes

Thanks Salty. I hope you get this fixed I don’t want to be left with a single guild seal that will get annoying.

@Merxian Here you go.

Woke up at 5am to this is not a great way to start the day :cry:

Imagine I’m not the only one that now has no expectation of guild wars actually being released on the date mentioned after the three week delay already.

Shame the long requested changes are pointless (subjective).

On Console right? Well we were about to get the next one but i wish i could try again for Ketras.

@Saltypatra, i’m not sure if there is a way to reverse the reset, still hoping it’s possible, but considering how some guilds don’t always go for the 40K seals (every week) and also considering the limited time to get the Mythic (as the only available on chests) could the team consider small changes for next week only?

• If it doesn’t require a patch with approval from Microsoft and such (thinking about our console brothers and sisters), reducing the amount of seals for the best guild chests from 40K seals to 20K seals on next week could solve the issue as it would be pretty easy to reach. How that sounds?

I’m sure it would be quite easy to be done for us on PC/Mobile even if it need a small patch update, but on consoles making a delay for the Mythic because of all the bureaucracy doesn’t sound good at all as they are all still catching up…

I’m also not thrilled about it, the changes are good but they add nothing new to my gameplay and the new kingdom is also a bit far away and i fear it will be pushed as well…

2 Likes