Guild Wars Bugged on Switch

Probably already known, at least hope so, but on the Switch whenever finishing a battle it gives the error code: CLIFFY-X0IANFK2KE. Then it forces you to restart the game and even when won it counts as a loss. Hope it can be fixed asap @Kafka and otherwise some serious compensation should be given and not just here have 50 gems be happy with it.

1 Like

This may be the reason they delayed Guild Wars on other platforms (see other topics).

Why a server error cannot be fixed until the next client update is anybody’s guess, though.

If they do nothing this will be what the other platforms see next week. It seems like no one cares because no one is saying anything or communicating but I digress.

Saw that after coming here as saw people talking about it in my guild and on the public chat. My thought is that it is postponed on other platforms but they forgot that the Switch is still running on an old schedule. Which is still quite unacceptable.
If this also happens next week on other platforms they really need to step up their game and not focus so much on money making things. Which really feel like ads on a shady site nowadays.

Hope that by tagging kafka it at least will get some serious attention. As did also gave them the error code. So we’ll see if things can turn around or if this is just a sinking ship because they are to focussed on loading it with money. That pushes more people away then get people interested to be honest. They are losing more willing to pay players with this direction then that people buy things for sure.

Hey all, sorry for the delayed reply, I basically got hit with this news as I signed in, before I even got my coffee this morning :scream: I immediately jumped into a call about what is happening and what is going to happen with the team and I’ve posted this announcement thread about it as soon as I got out of that call:

2 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

This was meant to be dud data, so it was expected to say that :sob:

1 Like

I could say something about “dedication to double check given documented history” or to “respond in that thread with that info in a timely manner”, but everything is a callout as of late, and gets posts/posters removed, and threads locked…

…so I won’t.
:zipper_mouth_face: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes