Mean Machine (top 50 guild) is recruiting šŸŒŸ Easy requirements, tons of rewards, complete every event!

Hello there i am interested to join the guild.

Im still leveling my kingdoms but i can provide:

1500 seals, 75+ trophies, all GW match.
Thanks. Missa

HI Missa, we had a meeting about trophies a couple weeks ago and the GM is convinced we need 200 trophies per week per person. Can you do 200 trophies per week along with 1300 seals and 30 GW battles (hopefully on the day they are offered)?

Hi, yes i can do that for sure. do you use any special chat program ?

I am sorry Missa but someone else was invited in the time we were exchanging messagesā€¦:frowning:

A teary-eyed bump from a former Meanieā€¦ there is one awesome spot open in MMā€¦ mine.

If you want into an amazing Guild now is your opportunity! Strike while the iron, or seat, is hot!!

Go Mean Machine!!!

Howdy,

Unfortunately the leadership of my current guild (Royal Fire) have taken a hiatus over the last week or two and unfortunately thereā€™s no one left to keep things running/register Guild Wars etc. so I find myself in a bit of a pickle and having to look for another active guild.

@Richyread: daily active player, lvl 1,048, enjoy completing Guild Wars and usually donate 500k+/1k+ Seals/couple of hundred trophies each week etc.

Do you have an opening I could fill - happy to wash pots, scrub boots, and clean floors as required :wink:

Appreciatively yoursā€¦

Richyreadā€¦(exTigerclawā€¦and sadly now exRoyal Fire.:disappointed_relieved:)

1 Like

We have 2 spots currently (or soon to be) opened.
Requirements are as stated previously.
Please PM myself or Mavado if interested, include your agreement to make requirements weekly and your invite codeā€¦:slight_smile:
Thanks!

See above, looking for two more.
We get 40k seals weekly with multiple legendaries.
Looking for active players that have no problem exceeding minimums but not letting game consume your life.

I am interested in joining your guild. Iā€™m level 1021, with 1500 weekly seals, all kds level 10, and enjoy daily GW play.

Still looking for 1 moreā€¦ Send me a PM and get the ball moving.

Looking for one more active player for a friendly guild who understands real life happens to us all.

Need one more personā€¦

Requirements:
200 trophies
1300 seals
400,000 gold to guild.
Sentinels to 2/2/2/2 (no gems spent)
All 30 GW battles done (hopefully on the day offerered).

PM Mavado or myself if your interestedā€¦ Thanks!

Need two more peopleā€¦

Requirements:
200 trophies
1300 seals
400,000 gold to guild.
All 30 GW battles done (hopefully on the day offerered).

PM Mavado or myself if your interestedā€¦ Thanks!

Still need one more person.

come join a friendly and fun guild! you wonā€™t regret it!

1 Like

This again, people leaving guild for real lifeā€¦ :slight_smile:

Bump da dum da dum bump!

One spot now available to an awesome guild who respects your real life!

We have one spot open for anyone interested!

Requirements:
200 trophies
1300 seals
400,000 gold to guild.
All 30 GW battles done (hopefully on the day offerered)

I am level 463 with all kingdoms leveled up, I can do every guild war battle but I might not win them all since I donā€™t have a single mythic outside of Pharos ra, so some of my teams arenā€™t the best. I may not hit 200 trophies every week because I have 3 kids and not a ton of time. I can hit 1500 seals and 500, 000 gold to compensate, and I will always do every raid boss and invasion battle that I can do. My invite code is ICEANGELFIRE_32NB if this is acceptable for me to join.