GoW Utilities webpage

Added classes to our spoilers at www.taransworld.com

Enjoy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice one @Taransworld!

A quick note: the Talent tree titles are duplicated for Tree 2 and 3 although the talents listed are different under each tree so I think just the title of tree 3 is wrong?

1 Like

Fixed, thank you so much. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow - a Spoiler up to August 2019! :flushed:

One other request: Can you add the weekday (monday, tuesday…) to the Time-Field?
This e.g. makes filtering the glory or events troops easier.

PS: Can you also add the kingdom to the underworld troops?

1 Like

Added Kingdom spoilers to Taransworld.com

Enjoy… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Taransworld.com PVP Leaderboard now has Xbox and Playstation numbers!!!

Special thanks to @CliffyA which made this possible. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Taransworld.com Weekly Events Leaderboard now has Xbox and Playstation numbers!!!

Special thanks to @CliffyA which made this possible. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi all,

TaransWorld has released a GoW discord bot for guilds that run discord and wish to have a GoW dedicated bot. The bot can show detailed information on classes, kingdoms, pets, spells, traits, traitstones, troops, and weapons. It also has the ability to search these items and list summary of related things (banners, kingdom tributes, etc). And, of course the bot has spoilers built in to it as well (up and coming events, classes, kingdoms, pets, troops and weapons).

The bot commands can be read about here: https://www.taransworld.com/botHelp/

If you wish to try the bot out before adding it to your discord server you can see it here: GoW Alliance (also you can get a hold of me here)

One last thing. The bot has Discord management tools as well as some Guild Master tools to help run your guild.

Take care,
Taran

9 Likes

The TaransWorld GoW Discord bot can now be self installed by using this link:
https://discordapp.com/oauth2/authorize?client_id=529923914969907210&scope=bot

Please be sure to read the setup instructions here to make sure you configure everything correctly… https://www.taransworld.com/botHelp/setup/

Enjoy. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Taransworld You’re amazing. I’ve been meaning to contact you to get some of these guild tools set up, but I’m gonna go ahead and give it a try. Thank you!!! :relaxed:

1 Like

As always, the best

1 Like

@Taransworld Can you add the weekday to the Release-Date? I.e. on the troops page it would be easier to filter the glory shop or the weekend event troops to plan the needed ressources for the future.

1 Like

Taran, really great work you are doing here and as well in your world :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks for that!
At the End of the command section, you mention some Guildleadertools als well as Webhooks for automatic Spoilers an News in Discord.
I’m asking here because i’m not that fluent in spoken english.
Maybe we could get in contact to this topic.

Greetings,
Simon

1 Like

…Done :wink:

1 Like

The Taransworld Discord bot has added a new feature I hope many will enjoy and take advantage of.

Guild members may now direct message (private message) the bot and run their commands from a private message. I’m sure many members don’t use the bot as much as they would like in fear of spamming the bot channel but now that they can use it in private, they can play with it as much as they want without anyone else ever seeing them use it.

Enjoy. :smiley:

2 Likes

TaransWorld Discord Bot has been updated to support the new Team Share Codes in Gems of War 4.4.0. Just paste a share code on a blank line and the bot will extract and display the data in the given code.

An example of this:

Of start with a - to get a compressed view:

Enjoy…
https://discord.gg/j3wfwH2

3 Likes

Added multi-languages to our Events webpage. :smiley:

3 Likes

The team paste on TaransWorld.com Discord bot now displays in all game languages. To use this feature just add the ISO 639-1 language code before the team code.

Example:

Normal:
[6498,6629,1214,6600,3037,3,2,2,1,3,1,2,14019]

Different Languages:
zh[6498,6629,1214,6600,3037,3,2,2,1,3,1,2,14019]
fr[6498,6629,1214,6600,3037,3,2,2,1,3,1,2,14019]
de[6498,6629,1214,6600,3037,3,2,2,1,3,1,2,14019]
it[6498,6629,1214,6600,3037,3,2,2,1,3,1,2,14019]
ru[6498,6629,1214,6600,3037,3,2,2,1,3,1,2,14019]
es[6498,6629,1214,6600,3037,3,2,2,1,3,1,2,14019]
en[6498,6629,1214,6600,3037,3,2,2,1,3,1,2,14019]

Screenshot:

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

The TaransWorld Discord bot now has all game/user commands available in all game languages.

If you have the bot already installed please give these commands a try. If you do not have the bot installed but would like to try the commands please join my Discord server where you can test the bot. To see the list of commands type the language code followed by the help command. Example: ru!help . (Language codes: zh, fr, de, it, ru, es, en)

Special thanks to Aelthwyn, Atalaya, KaisuiFox, Lareena, Mr Maestro, PkFlash, and Wolfengrimm for all the work done on translations of the bot terms.

(FYI: lots of clean up/formatting work still to do over the next week)

Discord server: GoW Alliance / Web server: www.taransworld.com

3 Likes

Today the Weapons webpage was updated to show where/how to obtain weapons…
Special thanks to @EliteMasterEric for showing me how to do this!!!

Taransworld Discord bot now has this feature as well…

10 Likes