GoW Utilities webpage

Taransworld SoulForge Weapons webpage now shows up and coming weapons (spoilers)

12 Likes

Very cool! A great addition to an already great system.

2 Likes

Added Nintendo Switch to “Weekly Event Spoilers” on TaransWorld website. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is awesome. Now Switch players can now see what Kingdom the upcoming weekly events are for. Now if we could only anticipate this Friday’s Mythic release…

1 Like

TaransWorld.com has expanded the Troop, Weapon, Class, Kingdom and Pet spoilers to the Nintendo Switch. :slight_smile:

2019-09-08T17:30:00Z: Added “Show all …” to Switch Spoiler pages.
2019-09-08T21:30:00Z: Added multi-language support to Switch Spoiler page.

Enjoy. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Amazing!!! No more guessing about how the devs are going to rework the release timeline.

Thanks very much!

2 Likes

@Taransworld, I’ve been absolutely loving all of the extra utility you’ve been continually adding to your various tools, including Guild pages (reqs and task totals?!? :scream::scream::scream:) and the Taransworld Discord Bot (team sharing without Hero class :+1::+1:). Thank you so much!!! :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

A few small updates…

Added multi-language support to SoulForge Troops, SoulForge Weapons and SoulForge Summonings Stone web pages.

Rewrote Troop, Weapon, Class, Kingdom and Pet spoiler pages to dramatically increase the speed of them.

Added quick popup reference boxes to many items throughout the Taransworld website.

5 Likes

Amazing. Especially love the pop-up boxes.

1 Like

I’ve added a page to show the Max Kingdom Power (Stars) possible currently and also with Spoilers to the TaransWorld website. I’d like to give special thanks to @Hisspa who’s awesome Kingdom Power template inspired me to do this (see links on bottom of TaransWorld page for @Hisspa template link)

7 Likes

Something seems off about the Max KP. Looking at the Max Stars for example, that’s definitely off. I don’t think its adding the Faction troops into consideration

1 Like

Thank you @TheIdleOne, I think I fixed the bug. Let me know if you see other issues. I’ll add more options to this page over the next week too.

2 Likes

Might be worth adding a gem mastery and a skill bonus column to that Max KP list, for easy reference.

1 Like

Thanks for this add @Taransworld. :smile_cat: It’s very useful.

3 Likes

Site just keeps getting better! Just wanted to give a shout out to the speed improvements from the last update, it made a noticeable difference.

4 Likes

Just updated the Kingdom Star Power page to show week by week power changes based on up and coming spoilers. Should be a lot more useful now. :slight_smile: (still tweaking the look a bit)

7 Likes

As always - very useful!

Two ideas:

• In “Max Kingdom Power including spoilers:” also note the current stars from above, e.g. “Ghulvania Kingdom Power 15 (now: 13)”
  • In “Kingdom Power Levels” add the benefit, e.g. 15 Stars = +1000 Gold / Day (for me only Status Points and tribute chance are relevant)
1 Like

Not sure if it’s worth noting, but on Switch we got a Fennekit pet rescue today (not Hoodoo Doll, as stated in the Event Spoilers page).

Thanks @Mana_Surgeon, I’ll investigate. Thank you for the info.

Easy to use ToD map for anyone to use…

No setup required

4 Likes