GoW: ToDo Monitor

In my case, the tabstop begins to the top-left picture. I need to “tab” all the line of pictures, and all the line of “required traitstone” values to finally attain the first editable field. After, it works normally. Of course, when you finish one line, you have to “tab” another two lines… Not the better solution, but it could be enough, no? In fact, I don’t really have any ideas to do it in a better way :slight_smile: .

1 Like

New lines of the week:

<orbweaver nameFile="orbweaver" baseRarity="Legendary" primaryColor="Green" secondaryColor="Purple" thirdColor="" kingdom="Hero"/>
    <KruargTheDread nameFile="Troop_K17_05" baseRarity="Legendary" primaryColor="Red" secondaryColor="Green" thirdColor="" kingdom="Grosh-Nak"/>
    <ArmoredBoar nameFile="Troop_K17_06" baseRarity="Common" primaryColor="Green" secondaryColor="" thirdColor="" kingdom="Grosh-Nak"/>
    <FelDras nameFile="Troop_K17_07" baseRarity="Epic" primaryColor="Blue" secondaryColor="Red" thirdColor="" kingdom="Grosh-Nak"/>

If you have a crappy picture for the Orbweaver class, you have to remove the picture “Heroorbweaver.png” in the picture folder to correct it.

7 Likes

Lines of the week:

<CorruptSorceress nameFile="Troop_K19_06" baseRarity="UltraRare" primaryColor="Purple" secondaryColor="Brown" thirdColor="" kingdom="Darkstone"/>
    <Remnant nameFile="Troop_K19_07" baseRarity="Common" primaryColor="Red" secondaryColor="" thirdColor="" kingdom="Darkstone"/>
    <Draakulis nameFile="Troop_K33_02" baseRarity="Mythic" primaryColor="Blue" secondaryColor="Green" thirdColor="Red" kingdom="Ghulvania"/>
6 Likes
<LordIronbeard nameFile="Troop_K10_08" baseRarity="Epic" primaryColor="Blue" secondaryColor="Yellow" thirdColor="" kingdom="Khaziel"/>
<Apothecary nameFile="Troop_K10_09" baseRarity="UltraRare" primaryColor="Blue" secondaryColor="Green" thirdColor="" kingdom="Khaziel"/>
5 Likes

@turintuor Any plans for a new version to cover the latest changes to the power system?

1 Like

Yes, I will update it soon.

But before that, I have to mail the devs to know how much:

• points are required for the kingdom new stars,
  • souls are required for each level of one guardian,
  • traitstones are required for each guardian’s trait.
3 Likes

EDIT: Thanks @turintuor for your quick answer :smiley:

<Justice nameFile="Troop_K33_04" baseRarity="Common" primaryColor="Blue" secondaryColor="" thirdColor="" kingdom="Guardians"/> <Loyalty nameFile="Troop_K33_05" baseRarity="Common" primaryColor="Green" secondaryColor="" thirdColor="" kingdom="Guardians"/> <Courage nameFile="Troop_K33_06" baseRarity="Common" primaryColor="Red" secondaryColor="" thirdColor="" kingdom="Guardians"/> <Humility nameFile="Troop_K33_07" baseRarity="Common" primaryColor="Yellow" secondaryColor="" thirdColor="" kingdom="Guardians"/> <Sacrifice nameFile="Troop_K33_08" baseRarity="Common" primaryColor="Purple" secondaryColor="" thirdColor="" kingdom="Guardians"/> <Honor nameFile="Troop_K33_09" baseRarity="Common" primaryColor="Brown" secondaryColor="" thirdColor="" kingdom="Guardians"/>

I will use the kingdom name so you can add the lines. But the souls required and traitstones will be wrong.
I used [code] [ /code] without the space before ‘/’.

2 Likes

As it’s a new kingdom you have to add Guardians=“K33” in the Kingdom block.

The new kingdom is close so I will post a new database.xml so everyone will have a stable/correct version ;-).

6 Likes

That’s good news.
Will it be available for downloading on the usual website or have you considered trying something else? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kingdom power ranks:

1/2 Star:  600 points
1 Star:   1200
2 Stars:  1700
3 Stars:  2100
4 Stars:  2400
5 Stars:  2600
6 Stars:  2900
7 Stars:  3200

Souls cost seems to be in line with other commons.

3 Likes

8 stars is 3500, for future reference. Given the drop off from 325 per troop to 65 per troop at 11, it would take 14 to hit the 8th star.

1 Like

Yes thanks. I saw this information from yours. But I require the traitstones for each guardian’s trait separately. If you have, I take it ;-).

I believed that the souls required will be different from other Commons because of this line from Sirrian:

So maybe it’s different only for the level 16-20… Maybe not.

1 Like

They’re all available from my site, but as an example (Justice):

First trait:
Minor Water Traitstone: 24
Major Water Traitstone: 32
Runic Water Traitstone: 16

Second trait:
Major Water Traitstone: 32
Runic Water Traitstone: 20
Arcane Stoic Traitstone: 12 (Stormheim)

Third trait:
Major Water Traitstone: 40
Runic Water Traitstone: 24
Arcane Stoic Traitstone: 18 (Stormheim)

Also, the “scales hard” comment was in reference to their stats, not their cost, but since I cannot confirm the costs are equivalent to other Commons, you’ll need to wait for the devs to clarify.

Thanks ;-).

A little bit disappointed by the “scales hard”: the final stats are not so great…

1 Like

Agreed. “Scales hard” seems to really mean, “scales comparable to rarer troops.” I was expecting them to be Mythic troops or even better.

Use at your own risk, but while waiting for the new file I added

DragonsClaw="K24"

to the Kingdoms line and

<DragonEggs nameFile="Troop_K24_00" baseRarity="Common" primaryColor="Yellow" secondaryColor="" thirdColor="" kingdom="DragonsClaw"/>
<BabyDragon nameFile="Troop_K24_01" baseRarity="Common" primaryColor="Red" secondaryColor="" thirdColor="" kingdom="DragonsClaw"/>
<Dragonette nameFile="Troop_K24_02" baseRarity="Rare" primaryColor="Green" secondaryColor="Purple" thirdColor="" kingdom="DragonsClaw"/>
<Dragonmoth nameFile="Troop_K24_03" baseRarity="UltraRare" primaryColor="Yellow" secondaryColor="Green" thirdColor="" kingdom="DragonsClaw"/>
<Dragotaur nameFile="Troop_K24_05" baseRarity="Rare" primaryColor="Brown" secondaryColor="Green" thirdColor="" kingdom="DragonsClaw"/>
<TheDragonSoul nameFile="Troop_Boss_K24" baseRarity="Legendary" primaryColor="Purple" secondaryColor="Red" thirdColor="" kingdom="DragonsClaw"/>
<Visk nameFile="Troop_Quest_K24" baseRarity="Epic" primaryColor="Red" secondaryColor="Blue" thirdColor="" kingdom="DragonsClaw"/>

For the troops released today.

4 Likes

Those are not all the troops released today. You’re missing Desdaemona.

<Desdaemona nameFile="Troop_K21_07" baseRarity="Epic" primaryColor="Red" secondaryColor="Green" thirdColor="" kingdom="BlightedLands"/>

Here you go :wink:

2 Likes