GoW: ToDo Monitor

So I didn’t well understand what was the new limitations in terms of points :stuck_out_tongue: .
How much points for the 31th+ trait?

I did a mistake about the number of arcanes… I will correct it!

Thanks ;-).

1 Like

This is my understanding. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong.

After 10 troops reached in kingdom, a troop is worth 10 instead of 50.
After 200 levels reached in kingdom, a level is worth 2 instead of 10.
After 30 traits reached in kingdom, a trait is worth 5 instead of 25.

What did you think then? What was the change you made? I didn’t find anything different.

If you own 11 troops in a kingdom, they should be worth 510 points, that’s (1050)+(110). any extra troop is 10 points.
If you have 201 levels in a kingdom, they should be worth 2002 points, that’s (20010)+(12). any extra level is 2 points.
If you have 31 traits in a kingdom, they should be worth 755 points, that’s (3025)+(15). any extra trait is 5 points.

I thought that there was a special rule for the number of troops only. And my max number of traits for one kingdom is 16…

But I put some corrections and I tested it. So normally, now it works :slight_smile::
http://www.megafileupload.com/o1no/GoWToDov2.0.1b.exe

For the Mythic troop issue, you have to manually modified configGoW.xml… Sorry about that.
Replace this line: <RuneMythicTraits2 major1="32" arcane1="6" arcane2="6"/>
By this one: <RuneMythicTraits2 major1="32" arcane1="9" arcane2="9"/>

4 Likes

Finally got around to doing this. A little depressing to learn that all I need to finish Grosh-Nak is … 139 more minor red.

Big bowl of nope.

Weekly troops from Leonis:

San Cobra

<SandCobra nameFile="Troop_K23_05" baseRarity="Common" primaryColor="Brown" secondaryColor="" thirdColor="" kingdom="LeonisEmpire"/>

Pride Guard

<PrideGuard nameFile="Troop_K23_04" baseRarity="Epic" primaryColor="Green" secondaryColor="Red" thirdColor="" kingdom="LeonisEmpire"/>

4 Likes

NEW MYTHIC:

Death

<Death nameFile="Troop_K34_03" baseRarity="Mythic" primaryColor="Purple" secondaryColor="Blue" thirdColor="Red" kingdom="Apocalypse"/>

2 Likes

New Troops from Broken Spire

Lava Elemental

<LavaElemental nameFile="Troop_K00_06" baseRarity="UltraRare" primaryColor="Brown" secondaryColor="Red" thirdColor="" kingdom="BrokenSpire"/>

Fire Lizard

<FireLizard nameFile="Troop_K00_07" baseRarity="Rare" primaryColor="Red" secondaryColor="Yellow" thirdColor="" kingdom="BrokenSpire"/>

6 Likes

Thanks for always posting the new troops Kaya. :smiley_cat: It’s such a pain searching in the Steam files for images.

1 Like

So glad I started using this. Makes it a lot easier to keep track of what stones you need, how many glory packs you can use, how many souls to bank, etc…

For example, I know now that I have enough majors and relics to trait all of my troops. But still need 50ish celestials, about 1000 arcanes, and 4800 minors.

1 Like

Exactly. In fact I check every week which troops need arcanes from event so I can plan how many glory points I can afford fo spend or if it is better to save them for next event.

1 Like

New troops from Forest of Thorns, apologies if I’ve done this wrong.
Lady Anariel

<LadyAnariel nameFile="Troop_K06_06" baseRarity="Epic" primaryColor="Purple" secondaryColor="Blue" thirdColor="" kingdom="ForestOfThorns"/>

Thorn Knight

<ThornKnight nameFile="Troop_K06_07" baseRarity="UltraRare" primaryColor="Green" secondaryColor="Purple" thirdColor="" kingdom="ForestOfThorns"/>

Sylvanimora

<Sylvanimora nameFile="Troop_K06_08" baseRarity="Legendary" primaryColor="Green" secondaryColor="Brown" thirdColor="" kingdom="ForestOfThorns"/>

Edit: Corrected primary colors on Thorn Knight and Lady Anariel, thanks Yonizaf.

1 Like

Thorn Knight’s primary color is green, Lady Anariel’s primary color is purple. Everything else seems to be correct.

@yonizaf, how do you get primary color? Till now I thought it is the first from the left on the mana orb.

1 Like

It is whatever color is used for minor traitstones

thx Rasper

1 Like

Was this changed? When I mouseover an arcane I just get the name.

Yes, it wasn’t possible to find the kingdom colors without the .json… I didn’t see that before, thanks for finding this bug ;-).

So it’s corrected with the new version 2.0.1.c: http://www.megafileupload.com/7nui/GoWToDov2.0.1.c.exe
Kingdom colors are now saved in the database.xml file.
And, I also changed a little how the kigndoms are sorted: now, the maxed kingdoms are sorted according to their name below the not-yet-maxed kingdoms.

6 Likes

And the new lines of the week:

<WingedBison nameFile="Troop_K18_06" baseRarity="UltraRare" primaryColor="Yellow" secondaryColor="Green" thirdColor="" kingdom="WildPlains"/> <SavageHunter nameFile="Troop_K18_07" baseRarity="Rare" primaryColor="Brown" secondaryColor="Green" thirdColor="" kingdom="WildPlains"/>

6 Likes

One more request: if possible make the traitstone entry fields tabstops. That way I could tab from Blue to Green to Red etc… while updating my current stock of minors