GoW Events spreadsheet

You’re welcome :slight_smile: .

There is sometimes some mistakes so please let me know if you see anything wrong.

Yeah I think I can do it.

1 Like

Hey,

Great spreadsheet, though it could use a bit of inline documentation – can be a bit hard to understand, at times.

Just wanted to point out that, on the Kingdoms tab, Sin of Maraj appears before Silverglade. That’s not quite alphabetical order. :slight_smile:

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Just found this spreadsheet. Great work @turintuor. Thanks.

1 Like

Just logged back into the game after over 500 days away. A LOT has changed, but warms my heart to see that spreadsheet is still being updated.

4 Likes

@turintuor if you still manage the spreadsheet, pls correct some things or maybe we can compare some data.
for example: Mist of Scales goes up to 14 not 12 stars in March (my data)

1 Like

Thanks, I missed some troops in January.

But apparently it would be 13 stars only: there will be one pet missing for 14th star. And no, the faction pet does not count as a kingdom one.

sorry @turintuor, but you need 2 pets for 15 stars, not 14

They are the requirements for level 15. Your current level is 14

1 Like

Haha you’re right… :sweat_smile:

Okay fix the issue with the spreadsheet. Thanks @ANGI :wink: .

3 Likes

We all make mistakes :grin: thanks for the awesome spreadsheet btw, it helps a lot

2 Likes

@turintuor so, pls also change Khetar to 14 stars on March 18th.
also the next Mythic troops after TINA this week changed in order and
Sin of Maraj won’t go up to 6 stars on May 3rd

2 Likes

Thanks for this great document @turintuor. I noticed an error today, that this week (feb 25) the glory reward troop was supposed to offer Arcane Swamp, when in fact it offers Arcane Shield. Do we know if Swamp will be coming up anytime in the near future?

1 Like

Thanks @ANGI & @cortez1 :wink: .

I don’t see any Arcane Swamp for glory… And it seems that one Legendary and 2 Mythic troops will need them in the future.

Had some free time tonight so I went through and put links in for all the Mystics and everything under History since April 2018. I think you’re missing a mythic on the History though, Phoenicia. Maybe that was Jan 2019? I don’t see a Mythic listed for then.

Random tidbit - On my first day back, opening a stash of 6200 glory keys, I actually pulled a Phoencia. Go figure.

Yeah you’re right Phoenicia, I added her :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Darkstone is now at 14 stars max because of Plaguelord.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re missing entries for Feb 11 in history, which is causing Shentang to report a lower than max kingdom level

1 Like

Question seems to be: is this still being updated?

It should :thinking:.

I did some mistakes but thanks to everyone it should be correct now :wink: .

2 Likes