Gorgotha's ancient demon didnt freeze

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I had Bone Dragon in position 1.
The opponent had Gorgotha, something, Mercy, something else. (Can’t remember what the somethings were, but they had not cast their spell.)

I stripped three opponents of armour to eventually kill Gorgotha, the moment before Mercy cast her spell. (It was an intense moment. Casting on Gorgotha would have been painful.) Killing Gorgotha summoned an Ancient Demon in first position.
The control handed over to the opponent, who casted Mercy’s spell on the newly formed Ancient Demon. Bunch of gems turned up, and a 3 of a kind skulls dropped and matched, he dealt damage to bone dragon but did not freeze.
I realised that perhaps Mercy’s “Cleanse all allies” happened after all gem activity ceased and I let it slide.

Then on his next turn he connected 3 skulls again, without casting any spells and he did not freeze.
Then in his next turn he cascaded into 4 of a kind skulls and again did not freeze.

I pressed F12 to get a screen grab and the game crashed. (This must be a problem with steam client?)

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Bone Dragon versus Gorgotha, Gorgotha creates his Ancient Demon on death. Let Ancient Demon connect skulls. Do this with Mercy on their team, and also without for baseline testing.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
My game crashed when I tried. Gonna have to take a break now.

We are aware that some traits are not affecting daemonic pact summoned troops. We’re currently investigating it.

2 Likes