Gold missing after PvP Battle

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Earn gold after PvP, not lose it
What are the steps to make it happen again?
Hopefully it doesn’t happen again
Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Yes

This happened after a PvP match, I didn’t think much of it at the time but when I went back to the main screen I had 50K in gold missing that was there before that ^ match.

Played another game after that one. I had over 197K and I won, look at my amount…

Please fix this, there’s no use at all in me playing if I lose gold.

Oops !
Saw your post. I have had that glitch where it looks like you were only awarded a small amount but in the past have been assured that the right amount actually got credited. I have never seen large chunks of banked gold disappearing. Wow.
Did you restart to see if it comes back ?

Yeah, I restarted and played another game, won and it deducted gold, never seen this happen.

No that is really weird. I am sure the devs will track the errors and recredit you when they sort it out.
Hmm…maybe I should take a look at my totals lol…

I sure hope so, something is definitely wrong.

I just beat dhjl - got the 2.5k alright.

I played another game and it credited me, but it sure took over 50k out of my account those 2 games

I guess you didn’t get the memo about the new " Support Our Troops" tax in your home kingdom. . . :wink:

4 Likes

If they keep taxing me at this rate I will be broke soon lol.

1 Like

Maybe this will keep you from attacking me every time my back is turned. How much gold am I worth?

1 Like

:sob:

I’ve had three games where I won but received zero reward, but that’s not as bad as physically losing gold!

Negative earnings!? Eeek!

It was very strange indeed, thankfully it hasn’t happened again :slight_smile: