Gnome-a-Palooza Changes

Just so you know that physical location is a big factor. Most players in the US can do 75 battles per minute during GAP (Newbies or end gamer) using SS+DD+2ironhawk. This is so because you are closer to the game server. It is not how good you are in clicking, it is the time difference in loading @bloodhime_oO

Its a factor but if you a snail with clicking then you are losing time which means you are doing less battles. Thats all there is to say about it. Every second decides if one can do one more battle or not.

Last time I saw, Tacet was using the Greed version (slower) and still was able to do >70 battles with some talking involve.

Well then the nerf is because the majority of player being able to do 5battle per min and the top player arent to be blamed in any way oO.

No it was 6 battles per minute, which unfortunately does not include you too. @bloodhime_oO

Yeah right. 6 battle per min is not possible with a SS/DD/ironhawk/ironhawk while a gnome storm is up. Its a sad lesson i had to learn.

→ 6bpm = 90 battle with 2 sec for gnome animation and 6sec of in time battle. That would be 8sec.
→ 90 battle would take 720 sec or 12min
Loading screen takes at least 3s if not more.
→ 3s*90 = 270s

We will ignore clicking of new battle, assuming that loading screen only takes exact 3s and the animation of mini boss is 0 second

If we add loading screen time and battle time then its 990s = 16min 30s.
I highly doubt 6 battle per min with gnome storm is possible (contradicting my original claim oO)

I took some screenshots for you…

@bloodhime_oO

You do realize that the 4 second Kafka is mentioning is outside gnoem storm where you using 3 ironhawk and one dustdevil.

Just out of curiosity what records are you going off of? And what aspects of the game are you claiming to be one of the best?

As sad as it is and mainly because of your unbearing arrogance I have timed Tacet’s download time against my own as a UK Xbox player and there is around 0.9 seconds in favour of Tacet per battle. Which really does show that it has absolutely nothing to do with an end gamer being able to ‘execute the click’ better than a newb ffs.

1 Like

That and the fact that i am the so far known player to power level a acc from lv1 to 1000 in 1 week. (Although i had some help oO)

until you are not going all out and saying “i am a newb and can easily doing non stop 75 per gnome storm” your words holds little meanings

why did you not link it to the topic you already made instead of copy pasting it? oO
Also nerfing ironhawk wouldnt do much. What dev wants is taht you just do one battle per min. Everything above that is too much.

Because I didn’t think of that for starters, and I think you are underestimating the difference it makes. It you nerf the 2 troops that enabled this strategy, it pushes people back to the older strats, which are slowed up by the explosions, the cascades, or lack there of, if the enemy gets a turn, and the chance that the single exploding troop won’t fill the damage dealer.

Nerfing the Ironhawk indeed stops the 5+bpm while gnome storm is up. However you do know that there is enough teams out there able to do 4bpm. And reality is that even 4bpm is too much for IP2. IP2 just doen want to say so and instead blaming the so called 1% top players oO

But at least those teams have a chance to fail to do so, which the aforementioned team does not. 5+ BPM is the problem, not teams that have the potential for 4BPM, but don’t have 100% efficiency.

I do agree on your statement. The potential of failing is given with all the other teams. But so speaking the problem could be the empowered ones to begin with. Without empowered ironhawk wouldnt be so impressive since if you have to gems no matter what then you would go for the higer difficulties

(yeah i know. lets no cry about the messes of the past, but i wanted to have it mentioned for the records)

As for your propose nerf i am not sure what to think about it. Indeed ironhawk is too effective to spree those explore 1 over. Maybe the design of that mythic itself is bad. Like another one which i wont mention here for now since i dont want to be grilled because i dont want dev blaming it all on me that they nerf that mythic

Best player? You are playing 1t pvp With a shitty winratio. :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

@bloodhime_oO

5 Likes