Gnome-a-Palooza Changes

Is it though? I think this puts too much weight on the original post’s language of “top 1%”, “clever teams”, “six battles per minute” and concludes that oh, it’s the Ironhawk teams that are the problem.

Look at the nerf they actually implemented though: it’s not just specifically the fastest teams it targets, it’s all the fast teams.

I don’t think it’s Ironhawk they see as the problem; it’s the entire min-max approach of grinding Gnome-a-Palooza battles as fast as possible.

3 Likes

Whatever you say. If you get even close that that pvp points i will be quiet. Until then i would advice you to be quiet since you dont even have the slightest idea what is behind that number

So much for petras. A grouo with double standards? oO

1 Like

I’m also curious how many of those gnome deaths came while the verse gnomes were still appearing in GaP’s, since taking them out of GaP’s also inherently lowers the number of GaP’s as a whole, further reducing the resources people are getting, regardless of which fast team you use.

Haha, you are such an entertainer bud. Reading your comments makes me have tears in my eyes. Just continue with that attitude. Which guild are you in if I may ask? You wouldnt last 1 day in my guild. So stay away from it please.

2 Likes

Just to make it clear: Gettin that many pvp points by doin around 0,8 bpm for a whole week doesnt make you a good player. It just points out what baggart you are imo

3 Likes

I wouldnt even want to join your guild to begin with. Clearly if you declare gloriously how you want to make forum “better” and be “positive” but in reality just going around to degrade everything which doesnt fit your little world makes you nothing more than a hypocrite

4 Likes

3 Likes

how the hell are you calculating that 0,8 bpm to begin with? oO

By usin a calculator. Type in 7x24x60. This will give you the amount of minutes a whole week has. Then divide it by the number of battles you made and you get it. You got it?
Sorry, but I cant stand your bsing anymore
Is there a way to block people here? Askin for a friend

2 Likes

very good. and your math includes 0 nano second of sleep, eat, toilet and whatwoever. very intelligent math that i have to bow down to it.

I don’t mean to take the thread off topic too much, and I mean no disrespect at all. I’m sure you are a great player, probably better than I am. A W Ryan is a top guild for a reason, as it is full of great players.

I would just like to point out that things like high pvp scores , trophy counts, account level, and so on are not direct indicators of how good a player someone is. It just means you have more time on your hands than someone else.

Again I’m not questioning your skills as a player, I’m sure you are a skilled player. Just making a claim in a public forum about being the best, and your only evidence is something that takes time and not skill is not in good faith IMO

Team building skills, and consistently high GW scores in a top bracket however are better indications how how skilled a player is.

I was just hoping for evidence of a skilled player, and not evidence of someone having a lot of free time. Anyway as this was incredibly off topic to begin with I probably won’t say more about it. Sorry if I offended you in some way, I was just curious is all.

19 Likes

I dont play 1t pvp. Everyone can spam 1t phoenicia 24/7, Zero skills needed.

1 Like

And just to let everybody know, how I think about the current GaP. Its fine like it is. Vault events received a huge buff then got nerfed and now they got nerfed again. But they´re still way better then they were before. So maybe you should close this one and the other thread

4 Likes

On some aspects i will agree that claiming to be the best may be too much since there is not an all accepted way of measuring the best. However some do see highest trophy per week or highest pvp points per week as a criteria since everyone knows how its messured and everyone can do it.
(Also a small correction. Its far from just 0 skills and just time since you still have to do the right judgement even after 12h. If all think the top player just getting 0815 teams at 1t and can spree it over fast then they are greatly mistaken since what you get as t3 is in some instance what we get as t1)

But we are really off topic. However that little pvp thingie shows that i can go over hours and days with same speed.
→ and it is in my believe and opinon that the current nerf as it is atm, is an unfair nerf against the whole community base and IP2 should rethink of that instantly.
→ Furthermore they should make its clear that the nerf happens because too much gems are generated and not because top players are too fast with clearing.

(and i dont take any offense of you asking why i think as i think. In fact tahts fine. I even can post power leveling from 1-1000 in 1 week but not sure if that would mean much either with some people around here oO)

1 Like

Obviously that is his definition of skill. :joy: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

I will just say that you should do it then. Then you can judge if it really is just 0 skill or not

If I said I was the worst GoW player would that spawn another ridiculous argument?

Random stranger said they were the best at something:
get-him-boys-jean-ralphio

How dare you have a positive outlook of yourself!

2 Likes

So apparently 78 battles (5.2 bpm) is possible during a GAP. Love to see proof of that.

1 Like

This is exactly my logic in the thinking for the matter low level’s are to be hurt by this an going to be dismayed and left out it’s not going to affect high level’s at all because they’ve already got enough resources to not even need the GaP.