Gnoma-a-Palooza Changes

a friend in my network has, only 1 verse in his 15 mins palooza instead of the usual 5.
i think it’s all about RNG

It would be good if they announced the nerf first, and let us have a few days to catch up with others until Sunday night.

1 Like

First one to show today in a run, super rare now imo

2 Likes

How would this be fair? People spent time and potentially money on a mode that was “working as intended”.

If you’d be in holiday ad your coworkers got an offer to work overtime with a good pay which you missed out on, would you also go ahead and say they would need to give all the mkney they earned back just because you were not there to also benefit?

I know it sucks, I understand. Like I said in the other thread, I barely got to play. But that’s no one’s fault and shouldn’t affect others negatively.

5 Likes

Anyone actually getting any verses at all still during a palooza? I’ve had zero since the nerf.

1 Like

3 in 2 runs, I’ve just been lucky and they will probably dry up now :joy:

2 Likes

3 in one run, 0 in the other.

1 Like

3 in 15 runs, nice nerf :neutral_face: 0 fun to play now,but the first day was amazing

What a crazy thing to say. Just because the event doesn’t infinitely loop it’s not fun anymore? I can see being disappointed by the nerf, but this is just straight hyperbole.

4 Likes

Im guessing the drop rate is 1/10 of earlier. Maybe even less. Just a guestimation tho.

The real amounts would be nice to know.

2 Likes

Anyone notice that regular treasure gnomes also seem to have been nerfed? Get a lot more of the other trash now, glory and soul etc.

Lol yeah. Cool story boomer​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I would return any verses that had been purchased. Then I would give some kind of compensation to everyone for the “mix up”. Now I understand that the devs usual idea of compensation is 20 glory keys and 5 gems so I would make it something that was actually compensation and not just a thorn in the ass.

1 Like

I think it is clear that it was in fact not working as intended. Seems to me that it was a coding bug if I am reading salty’s post correctly. People should know better than to exploit a bug.

Or you could just accept what has happened and move along with life rather than dwell on it :slightly_smiling_face: enjoy the game, if not then there are other things out there to entertain :+1:

7 Likes

It wasn’t, and still isn’t, a bug. There was nothing to exploit.

The devs adjusted a feature post release. That’s it. No bug. No exploits.

I get you’re disappointed, I am too. You have been aggressive in several threads attacking others. Stop projecting.

11 Likes

What am I projecting exactly?

Sounds great! The next time there is a bug and I may or may not exploit it, I hope the response is the same.

You are upset, so you are being rude to people who aren’t to blame. You are name calling and accusing people of cheating who aren’t.

I too am disappointed in the nerf.

13 Likes

If there is a bug and you exploit it, you’ll probably be banned for exploiting a bug.

No one was banned for this event because there was no bug and no exploitation. The event behaved exactly as shown on the preview stream and described in the patch notes.

You’re being deliberately obtuse and rude. You should consider taking a break.

9 Likes