Gnoma-a-Palooza Changes

Agree with you it wasn’t a bug. I planned on playing and having some fun last night after work. Too bad I was punished for having to work all day and they changed the way the event worked.

3 Likes

Has anyone else had trouble getting gnomes outside of GAP today? I’ve been exploring all morning (about 3 hours) and, outside of the two GAPs I forged) 0 gnomes. Also only one verse gnome in those GAPs. I understand that the drop rate needed fixing but Um could we meet somewhere in between WOOHOO and bupkis please? Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

I feel personally attacked…
When I tried the event first yesterday, it took me probably close to 2 hours to grind enough verses to make a GaP set. Ran the set, felt thrilled, but once it was over, I didn’t have enough to make another set. had 3 2 0 2.
9 hours later, I finally got the 3rd verse I was missing, at that point I had 6 5 1 5, and the gnome tracker went from 2/30 to 19/30. So I did meet a lot of gnomes, buuut… clearly not balanced in verse drops.

I am at the point where I have all troops/classes/kingdoms leveled & traited, so most of the rewards are fairly useless to me. The only thing I have basically left to do is grind classes to 100 (have all of them at 40+ already, and 8 at 100), pets, and delves. And frankly, I find the delves to be not enjoyable at all (I wish you could just buy the pots as permanent buff for each delve, instead of being forced to sit for hours & hours to grind them out fully in 3 days or 1).
Since I normally don’t particularly enjoy grinding explore mode either, and you can’t meet the gnomes while doing other events (class event, delves etc), it really does feel like you have to set your mind to focus on grinding game modes you might not have any interest in grinding, just for the rare chance of getting a gnome.

I’ll just get back to doing what I normally do: do the daily guild stuff, and ignore the game because I do have more enjoyable things to do than grind explore (or pvp) mindlessly, like stare blankly out the window.

1 Like

But yeah sigils are scarce and campaign battles with 150 level with 2x skulls is not a bed of roses.

I like you 3000. :rofl:

It’s called level 1 explore. You clearly were not doing that. Because everyone else was doing level 1 explores during Gnome-A-Palooza and for every 4 verses I spent making the event, I would get twice as many out of it.

Uncle Rambo wants to thanks the devs, he found another Vault key this morning.

2 Likes

Funny. My irl friend did the same yesterday, and he was also doing one-shot explore 1. He also ran into same issue, except he had gotten 7 8 0 0 before he got his first verse 3 or 4.

It’s called RNG. Google it, and don’t make assumptions on how others play or what they do or try to pretend RNG doesn’t actually exist and actually does happen. Or you might make yourself look like a fool.

1 Like

I got 2 mana gnomes in like 4 E1 fights today. However, I feel like they adjusted the chance of them to spawn in GAP down to zero. 4 runs, nearly 200 battles and not a single one spawned, despite them saying they still could. Ita gotta be like a .1% chance now.

2 Likes

Same here. 1 GaP, 44 fights 0 verses. After that , 50 explore fights 1 verse and 1 glory gnome. It’s %4 drop rate. On regular days it’s around %3 and on vault weekends its around %10.

It should be quite achievable during normal gnome weekends.

Y’all really nerfed this one WAYYYY too low.

You should get AT LEAST 1 verse during Gnome-a-Palooza.

5 Likes

I know you love rng because it gets people playing the game longer but maybe you can make it so the mana surge gnomes appear verse 1 with whatever chance the mana surge gnomes appear at then the gnome for verse 2 appears then after that the gnome for verse 3 then finally the gnome for verse 4 so people can get the palooza event in a reasonable time frame.

1 Like

It’d be nice to get transparency on these drop rates so we don’t have to data mine and guess.

The drop rate for new gnomes was reduced from what % to what %?

The drop rate is now what % outside GAP and what % inside GAP?

6 Likes

I never touched your post. But feel free to be as paranoid as you need too.

1 Like

Not who you responded to, but RNG gonna RNG. During my GAP I didnt get enough for another and yes I did spam explore with a single shot team.

1 Like

giphy

Seriously though, some of the comments on this forum reminds me why I rarely visit the forum nowadays.

9 Likes

This is mostly** misleading. I just did 30mins (2x) and encountered straight zero of the ones that drop verses. If anyone has actually found a verse, I’m gonna be sort of surprised.

Enough with the “we made it less likely” when its actually “we made it impossible but you can still try since we’re not telling you its impossible”. Okay fine. I am surprised.

3 Likes

How would you compensate people for hours of farming or money if they happened to buy the verses?

3 Likes

I got one. I had a 75 min (5x) gnoma-a-palooza, and got one gnome that dropped a verse. Whereas I did a 30 min (2x) gnoma-a-palooza yesterday and got 7 gnomes that dropped verses…

3 Likes