Global Chat on the Forums!

This one is for you, @vangor

4 Likes

Awwwww… Hell! Whaddaya tryin ta do ta me brudda?

2 Likes

wow with cocoa cream too :open_mouth:

3 Likes

All that talk about cookies was too much for me. When I saw two bags for $5 today, I had to give in.

Gotta say, while I find the double-stuff Oreos are a little too much, the double-stuff Fudgee-O’s are just right!

3 Likes

I didnt buy cookies today, I try to step down so I buyed a big coke instead LOL Epic fail

2 Likes

I washed that Fudgoreo down with a big coke. FTW!

2 Likes

aint those best to milk?

1 Like

Lol my wife went to the g store today and she called me and asked if there was anything i wanted i said YES! OREOS! Tobwhich she replied yeah… I dont thinks so… So i :cry:

4 Likes

Milk would have been awesome, but didn’t have any at the office and still had some coke left over from my lunch. Maybe tomorrow…

3 Likes

Heh but guess what! I just decided im a big boy and i can go to the store too! Ya know what?

IM BUYING OREOS! Lets see her take em away from me hahaha shes little!

3 Likes

Not that I miss them, but what happened to the clowns? I thought the movie wasn’t out until September?

2 Likes

Got bored of it… Im sure everyone else is too lol

3 Likes

So few wanted to join us. Sadly there wont be any Clown Parade this year either…

1 Like

I am tired of being treated like a second class citizen on these boards. This needs to be solved already. I have put a lot of time and passion into this forum and feel unappreciated and put down by too many people.

I am just sick of it…

The Bad Guy™
2 Likes

Put down by too many people? Its always the same, a few. Not all can like you brudda. Ur a strong character and persona afterall.

Again I never did what’s you’re saying. If someone don’t agree with you, it doesn’t mean he feels superior than you.

Should I have to be banned because I disagree with you?

Never said anyone should be banned. But i know you are gonna tell me how wrong i am so go ahead.

I will just stand here waiting like a good little insignificant troll…

The Bad Guy™

plz lets have a break now, @Vangor and @Torturenator.

musehale

It was a question, you answered I’m fine.

So what do you mean when you said:

Excellent idea @Eika i will be back on monday. Or matbe i wont…

The Bad Guy™