Gifts (12 days)

I didn’t notice the event keys I got them too.

Thanks devs I always love event keys

1 Like

Seriously? Event keys? And 4 of them even?? What am I supposed to do with those?

They have nothing to do with 5 golden anything. Take em back and come up with a more thematic gift! The nerve! :rage:

1 Like

The lyric said 5000 souls, the 4 event keys are extra so yes i will take them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay, event keys! Can we please buy multiples for glory too? :grin:

Yeah how rude of them. :rage:

1 Like

I heard someone say
that nothing Gold can stay,
But there’s a love in all our souls
and it shines like gold.

@Saltypatra @Cyrup

Hi,

I’m enjoying the daily presents, but have noticed that the expiry dates on each gift are also counting down from 12, meaning that, unless something changes, anyone that is unable to log in on Christmas day will be unable to open all of their gifts. Would it be possible to ensure that the last few gifts have an expiry of, say, 7 days so that everyone has a reasonable chance to collect them? I’m a console player and will be travelling over Christmas, so I’d hate to miss out.

Thanks!

6 Likes

Thanks Santa Sirrian!
The gifts are so much fun

6 Likes

Absolutely, they don’t have to give us anything. I wonder how many people that are complaining are free to players?

2 Likes

I prefer simpson version :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve paid money to this game.

Gifts are great. The spirit of giving is wonderful.

But if someone gives me a turd for a gift; that’s not a gift. So really, it depends on the content.

A few years ago, Xbox Live rewards gave 25 cents for the Xbox Live Marketplace as a “Birthday gift” on a random day during the month of my Birthday, nowhere near my actual Birthday. I felt more insulted than thankful, glad, joyous etc.

There’s the old children’s story where the naughty kids get a lump of coal for Christmas. I don’t think naughty kids would be grateful for that? Unless they tried to sell the lump of coal, I guess.

So, I’m loving the effort they put into the lyrical puns, but I could live without the Roc troops.

Sirrian’s new additions though? awesome!

1 Like

I for one am delighted anytime Sirrian gets to bust out his 1337 rhyming skills.

8 Likes

Thanks for listening to the feedback! It is much appreciated :grinning:

To some who suggested otherwise- see how respectfully making your opinions known can be beneficial? Not always best to ‘say nothing at all’ :wink:

1 Like

I have a hotline (not really but I am going to say I do) to head elves @Saltypatra, @Cyrup and @Ozball to report ungrateful Grinches who will go straight to the top of Santa Sirrian’s naughty list.
:rofl:

3 Likes

My Roc got to mythic thanks to the gift. Granted, he would have gotten there without it as well, but hey… why not?

I like the gifts. I cannot play because of the particles, so still having a reason to log in and get surprised by something is nice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

All gifts should be available up until the 26th of December (which is 25th December for most players in NA).

1 Like

Stan is asking if the last few rewards could have longer expiration dates so the last rewards don’t expire on Christmas. (and/or have 1-2 days to collect at best)

Considering consoles have had sketchy internet connectivity issues (console service being down) in previous years… I think that would be nice. Not everyone is available to game on Christmas either

3 Likes

Chinese Nee year is in Feb and it’s a 15 day celebration.

Hint hint, wink wink.

:yum:

2 Likes

On the fifteen days of New Year Krystara gave to meeeee, a really weird mix of culturrrres. (In other words, noooooo.)

3 Likes

Awesome gift today :smile: i’m super low on celestials, really needed those. Much appreciated. Thank you devs!!!

6 Likes